Callum's Be A Pro Game Applicants Thread.

After about 4pm GMT tomorrow I wont be on untill some time Monday.
Going to Sonisphere <)

Yep one coming now
Sorry about the delay guys, been swamped with coursework and stuff. Apologies!

You aren't obligated to do anything, hasn't been too long anyway. Just don't stop it because then I will hunt you down and pimpslap you.

no need for an apology! we all realise that real life comes first!

Still at Bristol Rovers, any teams that are interested in my person.

**** yeah I'm awesome! Still dangerously close to relegation though. Only thing that's keeping me out of the national team is Akinfeev.

Any teams interested in the glorious hero of the motherland comrade Belukhin?

A lot of transfer activity going on atm, a few transfers have occured, and one pro now has the highest value at £20,000,000 after being transferred to Dynamo Kiev. I'm simming to September 1st now so all transfers can happen.

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

**** yeah I'm awesome! Still dangerously close to relegation though. Only thing that's keeping me out of the national team is Akinfeev.

Any teams interested in the glorious hero of the motherland comrade Belukhin?
Not yet mate, although I owuldn't be surprised if they came crawling if Hertha got relegated.

Do you know if I played in the Champions League Final?

i dont understand why chelsea spent 17m on poor old rodrigo gonzales and then hardly play him... fools!

Finally broken into the first team!

THERE'S ONLY ONE MARK DEAN, ONE MARK DEANN

I weigh 105 kilo's and my agility and accelleration are 15 oO)

14 1st team apps in the league and my favourite squad number :D

Looking good, shame I only scored 3 goals >.<

I reckon Greg got the £20m move, he was on loan there last season.

making a bit more progress at chelsea scored 14 goals in 12 games for scotland and scored 10 goes for chelsea not bad for a SCOTTISH 18 yr old