Callum's Be A Pro Game Applicants Thread.

15 youth caps, 12 youth goals? So it's you and not Kiko Macheda that's keeping me out of the team >.<

Why does the U21 manager not just play 4-4-2?

He'd rather have 5 in defense. What you said earlier with the Italians defenses being better than the Spanish has come and bitten you in the **** :p

15 youth caps, 12 youth goals? So it's you and not Kiko Macheda that's keeping me out of the team >.<

Why does the U21 manager not just play 4-4-2?
I'm sorry :'(
Hopfully he moves to a 4-4-2 and get some nice teamwork going on upfront.

He'd rather have 5 in defense. What you said earlier with the Italians defenses being better than the Spanish has come and bitten you in the **** :p

Maybe a 5-3-2 or 5-2-3? or even 5-2-1-2 with some nice CDM's?

Columbia: 3 shots on target - goals.

A bit of a sensation. Luis Gustavo must have done something bad to injure the Columbian and recieve a red card.

Giovanni Moreno... Now SIR Gio Moreno (in Columbia), and the 2nd most wanted man in Brazil.... to Daniel Alves :p

Yay for Belarus and Russia! How about the third-place playoff?

Oh yeah and I believe everyone's at a big club except for Grant Thame. Here's the Transfers:
Rodrigo Gonzales - Porto to Chelsea for £17,000,000
Callum Howey - Q.P.R to Aston Villa for £4,400,000
FINN ELLARD (finally) - Leeds United to Norwhich (who have gave you first team action) for £3,800,000
Just for you Danny - You've made your first appearance for Juventus, unfortunately you didn't score!

Last edited:
3 of us at Chelsea eh? looks like we shall be the dominant team for the next few years! (hopefully)

Oh yeah and I believe everyone's at a big club except for Grant Thame. Here's the Transfers:
Rodrigo Gonzales - Porto to Chelsea for £17,000,000
Callum Howey - Q.P.R to Aston Villa for £4,400,000
FINN ELLARD (finally) - Leeds United to Norwhich (who have gave you first team action) for £3,800,000
Just for you Danny - You've made your first appearance for Juventus, unfortunately you didn't score!

As I said not complaining only soon some better team should see my player potential, could you see if there have been any interested teams for my person.

Callum is there any chance we could see the personal pages? im intrigued to see if favoured personel have changed, and also player personalities!

Finally first team football, maybe now my career can take off :D What league are Norwich in ?

I failed epicly at Frankfurt :O

17m paid by Chelsea for a 17 year old... and 3 of us at Chelsea, Roman is so gonna get his Holy Grail next season

Sorry about their being no update today guys. I got in from school and have been at football since 6:15. I'm going to sim to the end of the current season now and give 2 updates tomorrow!