Callum's Be A Pro Game Applicants Thread.

Oo so I still get half a season at United, jump to Istanbul and destroy that league.
Should be fun ;)

Not that hard in Barcelona.

This game is for fun to see how our little pros do in the big world of football. My player went from a club in the second best Danish league to performing on the biggest stage in the world before he even turned 18.

Therefor you should get on my level.

Ah still at the mighty Bristol Rovers, I'm not really complaining.

Turkey isn't a league that's not loaded up by people, it contains many good players as cheap acquisitions and the top teams
are solid competitors in Europe.

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

This game is for fun to see how our little pros do in the big world of football. My player went from a club in the second best Danish league to performing on the biggest stage in the world before he even turned 18.

Therefor you should get on my level.

If by getting on your level means getting lucky by who the computer decides to scout for which team, then no, I can't influence that.

Played a good season in the championship, Hope i can break into the arsenal team and play on the wing and cut insde :D They probably signed Hazard or gervinho though so ill need to play well to break into it

Mads is amazinggggggg, striker of the year in the next 3 seasons - you heard it here first :p

Great update callum

Turkey isn't a league that's not loaded up by people, it contains many good players as cheap acquisitions and the top teams

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

If by getting on your level means getting lucky by who the computer decides to scout for which team, then no, I can't influence that.

There's certainly one competition I can't win. And that's the competition of trying to spoil someone elses fun. A competition I don't intend to enter at least.

True but majority of people playing probably wouldn't think of that plus alot just like to focus on the "main" leagues.
I do agree that it has some solid cheap players and the teams aren't all that bad, just most don't really think of it as an option.

There's certainly one competition I can't win. And that's the competition of trying to spoil someone elses fun. A competition I don't intend to enter at least.

Maybe you should stop posting image macros telling others to 'get on your level' then, eh?

Hows the Italian team coming along? Are we doing well?

And Juve :) Back to the homeland :)

EDIT: There is no other Italians :p

EDIT 2: I'm an idiot. There is another Italian :p :p

Last edited:

Back on topic, I agree with Danny how are we doing in the Italian squad? I know I was doing half decent for the youth team but yeah.

Yeah mads you're doing really good.

sssh guys, don't tell him that he'll burn himself out by the time he's 21

na im kidding :p

Yeah I'm still doing terrible. Always next year I guess!

Yeah mads you're doing really good.

sssh guys, don't tell him that he'll burn himself out by the time he's 21

na im kidding :p

Yeah I'm still doing terrible. Always next year I guess!

He'll do a George Best. Best player in the world at 24, retires at 27, becomes alcoholic. :p

Surprise winners of the world cup. Will post some screenies in the next 20 minutes. I don't think any of our pro's were actually there :(

My guy is half Italian ;)

15 youth caps, 12 youth goals? So it's you and not Kiko Macheda that's keeping me out of the team >.<

Why does the U21 manager not just play 4-4-2?