CalumE5's 14 Future Stars (Game Thread)

Maybe just mine ? :D I like spoilers :D
Nevermind :) Oh, I see "Like" is back :D

May have an update tonight, but I'm not making promises. School work, revision, blah blah blah take priority.

And no Vanjagl, I'm not letting anyone see their CAs and PAs ;)

Ihava ***** (Sam)
Barcelona / Everton
Apps: 2 / 3
Goals: 1 / 0
Assists: 1 / 0
***** finally made a couple of first team appearances for Barcelona, and performed well in them, but didn’t do enough to convince Walter Mazzarri that he was worth keeping, so in January, Barcelona offered ***** to clubs for £2.2m, an offer that Everton were glad to accept, where ***** played three times. ***** is still uncapped for England, will next season be the one that he breaks his international duck?
View attachment 161859View attachment 161856

Nathan Burbidge (Nathan)
Arsenal
Apps: 28
Goals: 9
Assists: 2
Burbidge had another decent season for Arsenal, but was only able to help the London side to 7th in the Premier League, and only the First Knockout Round in the Champions League. Burbidge was used mainly on the left wing for Arsenal, but was used as an attacking midfielder for England. Burbidge’s international career seems to be on the up.
View attachment 161860View attachment 161857

Stefan Cubitt (Puddz)
Man City
Apps: 0
Goals: 0
Assists: 0
Cubitt had a poor season, featuring only in reserve matches. After failing to impress with Man City, Cubitt has found himself on the transfer list, with an asking value of just £325k. Surely a club will want to pick up this bargain? It’s been an injury filled season for Cubitt, with a torn calf muscle keeping him out for 3 months, along with a number of smaller injuries.
View attachment 161863View attachment 161868

Calum De Ferdinho (Calum)
Liverpool
Apps: 23
Goals: 0
Assists: 7
De Ferdinho had a decent season with 4th placed Liverpool, but they were unable to do well in Europe. A damaged spine and Achilles tendon meant that De Ferdinho spent almost half the season on the sidelines, but the appearances he made were promising, both for club and country. De Ferdinho has made it onto the bench in Liverpool’s All-Time Best XI!
View attachment 161876View attachment 161875

Jordan De Gea (*JK*)
Man United
Apps: 36
Goals: 6
Assists: 3
De Gea had a good season with Man United, improving on last year’s poor league performance by finishing 6th, featuring mainly on the right. De Gea has continued his brilliant international form, making United boss Steve Bruce notice De Gea more on several occasions. De Gea will be hoping that he can remain at Man United for years to come.
View attachment 161851View attachment 161871

Burak De Souza (TheRealMourinho)
Fenerbahce
Apps: 46
Goals: 7
Assists: 10
De Souza had another solid season with Fenerbahce, helping the Turkish side to a 3rd place league finish, as well as making a couple more international appearances. De Souza was played mainly on the right wing for Fenerbahce. His high wage seems to be the thing keeping him put, with clubs seeming to be unwilling to pay that much for the Turk.
View attachment 161852View attachment 161867

Calum Elder (CalumE5)
Liverpool
Apps: 36
Assists: 1
Elder had a good season with Liverpool, helping them finish 4th in the league, and featuring heavily. Elder was also a regular for Scotland, vastly improving his international goalscoring record. Elder was mostly played as an attacking midfielder, but was able to provide cover for the striker position too. Other than this, Elder had a rather uneventful season.
View attachment 161869View attachment 161874

The God (Redrup)
Birmingham
Apps: 39
Goals: 1
Another solid season for God saw a poor league performance from Birmingham, only managing to finish 16th in the Premier League. His form saw him rewarded with a new contract, which has a Minimum Fee Release Clause of £22.5m, much to the disappointment of the Birmingham fans. A torn groin muscle meant 7 weeks out for God, but he still impressed for England, making 6 appearances this season.
View attachment 161870View attachment 161850

Jack Hughes (mrjack41)
Atletico Madrid
Apps: 49
Goals: 7
The start of the season saw a megabucks move to sunny Spain for Hughes, joining Atletico Madrid for £28m! Hughes had a brilliant season there, starting virtually every game in Atletico’s 4th place campaign, and their quarter-final run in the Champions League. His contract has a release clause of £100m, which is very unlikely to be activated. Hughes earned his first piece of silverware, winning the Spanish Cup, and he also continued his fine international form.
View attachment 161853View attachment 161873

Jesuslater (AussieOchoa)
Arsenal
Apps: 26
Goals: 13
Assists: 3
Jesuslater continued to be a backup for Arsenal this season, and saw the Londoners slump to a 7th place finish in the Premier League. However, Jesuslater’s international form continued, however, his caps did take over his goals for the first time! Jesuslater finished his 5th year of living in England to gain the nationality, which means he will no longer need a work permit to play in England!
View attachment 161865View attachment 161855

Race (CiaranSafc)
Man United
Apps: 29
Goals: 2
Assists: 4
Race had a decent season for United, helping them to a 6th place Premier League finish, as well as earning 6 more caps for England. Used only in central midfield, Race seems to be a popular choice for manager Steve Bruce, but he can’t seem to help United back to their glory days.
View attachment 161872View attachment 161864

Chase Status (Gaffer)
Newcastle
Apps: 35
Goals: 4
Assists: 11
Status had a good season with Newcastle, but was unable to save them from relegation in a season that saw the club finishing 18th in the Premier League. Their relegation has sparked an avid interest in Status from Lazio, Everton and Hoffenheim. A move from either of these teams would surely be tempting for Status. He also gained 4 more caps and his first goal for Scotland this season.
View attachment 161858View attachment 161862

Zoran Todorovic (Vanjagl)
Juventus
Apps: 33
Todorovic had a strong season for Juventus, seeing his club finish a respectable 6th in Serie A, with the Swede being utilised in the midfield and in attack. He also continued his form for Sweden, making 12 more appearances on the international stage. Todorovic is quickly becoming a fan favourite at Juventus, and is showing his class there.
View attachment 161849View attachment 161854

Trivâo (Triv)
Q.P.R (on loan from Tottenham)
Apps: 3
Goals: 1
Trivâo finally got what he wanted with a loan move to Championship side Q.P.R, but wasn’t given a chance to impress, making just 3 appearances. Trivâo had more bad luck with injuries, picking up a torn groin muscle for 7 weeks and more recently, a broken leg – again! This will see him injured for his holidays. Will next season finally bring some luck?
View attachment 161861View attachment 161866

Trophy Haul:
De Gea – 3 (Champions League, European Super Cup, FA Cup)
Race – 2 (European Super Cup, Club World Championship)
Todorovic – 2 (Dutch Cup, Eredivise)
De Souza – 2 (2 x Turkish Premier League)
***** – 1 (Club World Championship)
Hughes – 1 (Spanish Cup)
Burbidge – 1 (nPower Championship)
Cubitt – 1 (Scottish Cup)

International Caps/Goals
Hughes – 41/6
Todorovic – 39/17
De Ferdinho – 30/0
Elder – 26/9
De Souza – 22/5
Jesuslater – 20/19
De Gea – 20/4
God – 11/0
Race – 10/0
Burbidge – 8/2
Status – 6/1

Champions:
England: Man City
Spain: Barcelona
Italy: Fiorentina
France: Lyon
Germany: FC Bayern
Holland: FC Twente
Scotland: Rangers
Turkey: Besiktas

Champions League: Inter Milan
Europa League: Porto
FA Cup: Man City

God dammit. Why does my player suck :(
Calum go edit my player to give him his max CA pls? :D

Thanks for update though.

Ahhhhh, one more cap then goal, shiiiiit! And jeeze Arsenal, play me for once! I wanna move!

Broken leg again ffs!!!

Trivao =

Wooo 28m to atletico madrid! :) extremely happy with myself

Useless Brum. Come get me Man City.

Sorry for not updating this weekend guys, was at the Grand National yesterday so have had to do loads of revision today to make up for it :S Won't be able to do one tomorrow either, maybe Tuesday though.

Sorry for not updating this weekend guys, was at the Grand National yesterday so have had to do loads of revision today to make up for it :S Won't be able to do one tomorrow either, maybe Tuesday though.

Pfft. Revision is for losers ;)
but its ok. Take your time.

Sorry guys, I've been really busy (lazy) and had lots of revision, I can't promise you an update, but I will do my best to get one done in the next few days, maybe even today.

Sorry again :S

No worry mate... you personal life is more important than this virtual ;)