Antonio Cassano - £40m
John Terry - £65m

Casillas
Ramos-Terry-Mexes-???
Fellaini
Menez-Hamsik-Pastore-Mata
Cassano​

With a load to spend aswell :)

Updated OP with Gaffer + Aneil14life's trade completed.

1 day mate, lucky not to be longer tbh

I know, I contacted him on Facebook and I'm trying to get joe157 to take over for him, as he's away for a week so won't be able to bid in the rest of the rounds.

If anyone else wants to take over let me know, and I'll choose the best person ;)

Thanks Calum,

Goonergun , what u offering for toulalan then?, want Gomes or boateng preferbly.

AND , any1 want STADIO QLYMPICO (I accept Player or manager in return)???
and quagliaria is avialble for sale, dont really like him.

Thanks Calum,

Goonergun , what u offering for toulalan then?, want Gomes or boateng preferbly.

65 million for Stadio Olimpico and Quagliarella

Doing a great job of this Calum, although I'm not a fan of the trading round at this stage. At least it gives you a bit of a break though, and the chance to start editing! Kinda works out well for me though too because I will most likely be out all weekend XD Keep up the good work pal

Oh and please don't make me any offers - I'm not selling or buying anyone at this stage

I know, I contacted him on Facebook and I'm trying to get joe157 to take over for him, as he's away for a week so won't be able to bid in the rest of the rounds.

If anyone else wants to take over let me know, and I'll choose the best person ;)
Same lol, he said one day for being racist :#

Anyway, who will people give for Arjen Robben*?

*Min 3 players

Yea goonergun, U want Toulalan?????

But can i have gomes or boateng in return?

OH YEA, i need a manager aswell.
TheMjt, pm me about qlympico n quagliaria please.

Thanks Calum,

75/80m for Stadio Olympico, Quagliaria and Toululan.

Last edited:
FFS, Calum asked for you 2 PM/VM users not spam the thread.

The shots, I Give u stadio qlympico,quagliaria for robben?, or money aswell?

Need toulalan for another trade atm,

Need A GOALIE AND MANAGER ASAP PLEASE!, ( i have 2 stadums so offer stadio qylmpico in return)

JK, I WAS PM'ing, but people started using this to negotiate so i aswell, its quicker.

Once again, can I ask people to PM/VM each other about trading, because this thread is turning into a mess, difficult to keep up with things. It'll be easier for you guys as well this way. Just post the outcome on here :) Thanks

Nice to see the trading is already provoking a reaction :) Trades dont have to be arranged on the thread, VMs or PMs would be good, so the thread isnt clogged up with trades, thanks ;)

Will consider bids for Menez , Fellaini and Cassano, need a striker, manager and a stadium :)

Back