CalumE5's Auction Game - The Rounds

• Thread starter Thread starter CalumE5
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 894
  • Views Views 59K
-----------------------------------------------------Sergio Asenjo--------------------------------------------------------
-----Rafael---------------------Ferdinanad---------------------------????????-------------------Baines-----------
--------------------------------------------------------Fletcher-------------------------------------------------------------
-----Valencia--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Giggs------------
------------------------------------------------------Ronaldhino-----------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------Chamakh---------------------------Berbatov-----------------------------------------
Stadium: OLD TRAFFORD :)
Subs:
Hargreaves

MONEY: 327.7 LEFT! :) :)

Gotta go do some homework now :'( Be back at about 2 probably :S

My team.

???

Renan - Naldo - ??? - Abidal

Pandev - Kaka - Montolivo - Paulo Henrique

Aguero - Babacar

Stadium: Nou Camp

Manager: Sir Alex Ferguson​

------Victor Valdes-----
Samuel -- Evans -- Aurier-- Alves
-----???-----Fabregas-----???-----
----Dszudszak--Badelj---- (AM's)
----------Quagliarela-------

Need a CB, and 2 CM's

and a few subs

*JK* - Cheryl Cole Wonders
Remaining Budget - £325.5m Arsene Wenger and San siro.

De Gea

Rafina ??? Agger ???

Lass D Ramsey

??? ???

Hunterlarr Paloschi

Also you should put a cap on the number of players from one team as it would make it harder and better.

*JK* - Cheryl Cole Wonders
Remaining Budget - £325.5m Arsene Wenger and San siro.

De Gea

Rafina ??? Agger ???

Lass D Ramsey

??? ???

Hunterlarr Paloschi

Also you should put a cap on the number of players from one team as it would make it harder and better.

Nahh, not this far into the game, if someone wants to model their team on a real team, then they can... I think that's just you hating on Aneil ;)

Nahh it just would of made it better than rather building a man utd team which is boring...

When will the next round of bids be up?

Probs tonight. They're ready now though, do you want me to put them up now, and leave trading open?

Back