• Views Views 59K
Players/Stadiums:
Stadio Qlympico
G.Johnsen
Quagliaria
Hargreves

Need a Decent Sriker,Goalie and a MANAGER! :),

WONT Post anymore unless its a deal.
only use this to post deals and advertise which players you are willing to sell, negotiate via VM OR PM i say.

Last edited:
What is up drongo's?

Ive replied to Callums Pm, im up for it if its still open

Yea, he bought toulalan off me for 40m. Good deal me thinks :)

although goonergun he aint online atm, so he will see this later,

No i meant Calum aint online atm, so he wont see the deal til later. So dont look a tthe OP yet.

AND i just sold Stadio Qlympico + Quagliaria 2 TheMjt for 80M.

Updated OP with new trades :)

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Oh, and joe157 has now taken over for Alcaraz, as Alcaraz is away for a week, as well as being banned for the day. So anyone who wanted to trade with Alcaraz, should now contact joe157 via PM or VM :)

Elia is not for sale. Decided I wanted to keep him (K)

Kameni is still available for you though :)

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Uhh Calum, you haven't added Suarez to my team on the OP (K)

Elia is not for sale. Decided I wanted to keep him (K)

Kameni is still available for you though :)

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Uhh Calum, you haven't added Suarez to my team on the OP (K)

Thanks for noticing :) Done it now! AussieOchoa is the first player to have a budget of less than £100m, however he's already got pretty much a full team, plenty to get in some decent backups, maybe a couple of first team players!

Aniel and me are trading Glen Johnson, Hangeland and an extra 22m for my Ferdinand n Rafael

Yea i gave him Hangeland,Glen Johnson+22m for HIS Ferdinand + Rafael.

I wanted my man u players :) :)

jk, what do u mean by R.I.P?

Naa i offfered the money on top, Because i got 327.7 left and i got 11 players, only need to but like 5-7 more really and i got loads of money.

At least i got my man u players. 7 united players now LOL.

P.S Calum have u updated the OP yet with my budget?

Updated OP with newest trade :)

Calum, can u take hangeland and glen johnson out of my team, leave them with the ferdinand and rafael trasnsanction but take them out midway, leave them at the bottom where it says ferdinand +11m for them, thanks :)

Calum, can u take hangeland and glen johnson out of my team, leave them with the ferdinand and rafael trasnsanction but take them out midway, leave them at the bottom where it says ferdinand +11m for them, thanks :)

Sorry, don't understand what you want me to do? If you can make that make sense I'll do it ;)

EDIT: Never mind, just realised, have changed it :)

Back