CalumE5's Auction Game - The Rounds

• Thread starter Thread starter CalumE5
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 894
  • Views Views 59K
Alcaraz, you guys were beaten by £0.7m on Mourinho. Joe bid 56m, so it was only a massive overbid from *JK* that stopped you getting him. He did it for you ;)

Anyways, OP updated with budgets so its easier to see now :)

I got Mourinho!!!, Anybody want to buy Krasic/Agger will listen to any offers but would prefer a CENTRE MID/STRIKER.

Just waiting on Ben and Ed Syers to bid now, and we're done! So any trades you want to make, get them done quick!

Calum, if you want it again :S

Manager: Masimiliano Allegri
Stadium: FNB Stadium (94,700)

Craig Gordan

Maicon - Ledley King - Sergio Busquets

Arjen Robben - Steven Gerrard - David Silva - Aaron Lennon

Edin Dzeko - Vucinic - Diego Forlan​

Subs: Subs: Diego Lopez (GK), Almunia (GK), Martin Olsson (DEF), Maxi Rodriguez (MID) Johnathon Biabiany (ML), Antonio Cassano(AM/ST)

Formation: 3-4-3

---------------------

If anyone is selling a backup defender for 15m or less, let me know.
Of if you wanna trade for a backup keeper like Almunia, or Lopez?

Calum, if you want it again :S

Manager: Masimiliano Allegri
Stadium: FNB Stadium (94,700)

Craig Gordan

Maicon - Ledley King - Sergio Busquets

Arjen Robben - Steven Gerrard - David Silva - Aaron Lennon

Edin Dzeko - Vucinic - Diego Forlan​

Subs: Subs: Diego Lopez (GK), Almunia (GK), Martin Olsson (DEF), Maxi Rodriguez (MID) Johnathon Biabiany (ML), Antonio Cassano(AM/ST)

Formation: 3-4-3

---------------------

If anyone is selling a backup defender for 15m or less, let me know.
Of if you wanna trade for a backup keeper like Almunia, or Lopez?

If you waste Lennon on the left I will kill you.

OP is now completely updated :D Finally!

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

I need to think about things for the story.

First off, would you guys like to see some kind of points system introduced to keep track better of how everyones teams are doing?

Second, do I place a transfer embargo on all the teams so things stay as they are? Or is there some way to make it so transfers only happen in the 1 league?

And third, as the story will be in the stories section which doesnt come up on the sidebar, I'll leave this thread open and post when updates take place with a link to redirect you!

OP is now completely updated :D Finally!

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

I need to think about things for the story.

First off, would you guys like to see some kind of points system introduced to keep track better of how everyones teams are doing?

Second, do I place a transfer embargo on all the teams so things stay as they are? Or is there some way to make it so transfers only happen in the 1 league?

And third, as the story will be in the stories section which doesnt come up on the sidebar, I'll leave this thread open and post when updates take place with a link to redirect you!

For number 2, add a manager to each team, holiday, but on the holiday settings, set 'reject all offers' is what Tiraths told me to do last year anywayz

For number 2, add a manager to each team, holiday, but on the holiday settings, set 'reject all offers' is what Tiraths told me to do last year anywayz

Why not just put a transfer embargo on then? As surely adding managers would screw up the managers that people bought?

Why not just put a transfer embargo on then? As surely adding managers would screw up the managers that people bought?

You put the manager's they have bought as assistant managers. Transfer embargo's would mean that clubs from outside e.g Barca will buy them

If you add a manager to each team, than whoever brought a manager wont have no effect...

Yeah, you will have to do that. Or put the managers as assistants, so whilst you're on holiday, they get full control of the game?

Surely the managers can't be as effective if they are in the assistant manager though? I suppose it's as good as it'll get mind...

Surely the managers can't be as effective if they are in the assistant manager though? I suppose it's as good as it'll get mind...

Well, they will because they will be doing a manager's duties as you are away

Just traded Diego Perotti plus 7.5M for Dani Agger with JK

Mandanda
Sagna Agger Thiago Silva Cissokho/Coentrao
Jesus Navas Sneijder Schweinsteiger Di Maria
Diego Milito Ibrahimovic​

Subs:

Tim Howard
Alvaro Arbeloa
Sebastien Bassong
Marko Marin
Joe Cole/Claudio Marchissio
Javier Hernandez
Ezequiel Lavezzi

Last edited:
Couldnt you just untick "allow transfer budgets in the first window" or whatever it says then they cant buy no one in the first window.

Couldnt you just untick "allow transfer budgets in the first window" or whatever it says then they cant buy no one in the first window.

What Mjt is saying though is that teams outside the created league could buy players from the teams. I think adding a manager will be only solution.

Back