CalumE5's Auction Game - The Rounds

• Thread starter Thread starter CalumE5
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 894
  • Views Views 59K
No no no that's unfaiiiiiir I'm still in the midst of trading with Joe/Alcaraz (I think)

I got sergio asenjo for sale, good back up keeper?,only willing to trade tho?

Triv is already halfway through making the database, so if you want trades done then hurry the **** up ;) i'll be nice and let him know of any changes!

anyone trading a Creative Cm have been absent for like a week do i hvae a small squad

I want to trade Cech and Frey still. Someone take them :S

Waiting on Triv to get back to me about the DB! Hopefully won't be too long!

When will the story be up Calum?

Waiting on Triv to get back to me about the DB! Hopefully won't be too long!

^ This. He's been busy past couple of days, says DB should be ready tomorrow, so I'll try get it started for Friday.

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:32 PM ----------

Sorry about the wait guys, database is almost done, Triv is just finalising a couple of small things. Hoping to have an update tonight, but please be patient!!!

Sorry again :S

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Okay then, I have entered the story, just waiting for it to be approved by the mods! When it opens, I shall close it so it remains tidy, any discussions can be made here. It currently just has the points systems on it, but I have screenshots ready for after the first 3 months :) I will post in here whenever I do an update, and you can request screenshots and I will post them in this thread too!!

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f116/calume5s-auction-game-the-story-t62096.html

First update is up!!! :D Enjoy it, let me know if you want any screenshots! Will do another one tomorrow morning. Also, let me know what else you'd like to see included in updates, if anything :)

This is looking great so far. :) The only problem with the DB is that the Population of the Country is not as big as say, Brazil XD That means, there wont be so many people going to football matches, which reduces the amount of attendance, therefore we make less money.

And you said Forlan, was an over priced bid. oO)

This is looking great so far. :) The only problem with the DB is that the Population of the Country is not as big as say, Brazil XD That means, there wont be so many people going to football matches, which reduces the amount of attendance, therefore we make less money.

And you said Forlan, was an over priced bid. oO)

Ahh, the tiny details :P I'll try changing the average attendances on FMRTE to close to full capacity?

Good stuff Calum.

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

Ahh, the tiny details :P I'll try changing the average attendances on FMRTE to close to full capacity?

I'll take full ty :)

No-one want any specific screenshots posted up while I'm still on 1st October? :)

No im fine thanks about the screenshots.

But not happy that my team is 12th, out of both of the cups. Need 2 get better. :)

Back