Can anyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midge

Reaction score
organize a tournement for Fifa 10 on the ps3?

i'm not much of an organizer, and i wouldn't know how to do it, so don't suggest 'do it yourself' please yeah.

organize a tournement for Fifa 10 on the ps3?

i'm not much of an organizer, and i wouldn't know how to do it, so don't suggest 'do it yourself' please yeah.

There goes my suggestion..

Why don't you join one.You could search.

Create a new thread and just use the online modes to create a league,then,get people's PS-whatever's and then get someone else to do the rest.

I would do it however I am afraid there probably would not be that much interest
Join the FM Base Rovers club for Pro Club games if you want link below

kk, i'll try myself. thread can be closed or whatever

the way alex had to say the same thing twice just to try and get some attention the second time makes me sad :(

Um.. This thread has already gone to *****.

I might make one if someone else doesn't. But give it a go.

I'll definatly take part, and if it has a good structure, you could get the likes of Coach and Billy tagging along.

the way alex had to say the same thing twice just to try and get some attention the second time makes me sad :(

In was in response to two different things, moron

should learn to quote then, rather then say Do It Yourself below one of my posts, moron

should learn to quote then, rather then say Do It Yourself below one of my posts, moron

You mean like your cracking quoting skills there?

Do us a favour and do one.

P.S close this thread.

why would i quote something that is a clear reference to the person above me?

Lads calm this shizzle down. ^^)

Handbags alert!
11954257821061588743TheresaKnott_handbag.svg.hi.png

May I say Alex's comments made me laugh. And before Midge or westham1995 go "You're a moron then" Indeed i am.

Now on topic, You go on the online mode thingy, then theres like a Tournement thingy, and it should be on there.. That's of the top of my head, and you can probably tell.. You catch ma' drift? oO)

Status
Not open for further replies.