Link is up right, under the jpg files

Last edited:
Just tested Portugal with the FETISH TACTIC. OP table updated. Made it to the Final beating France and Holland along the way. Fell short in the final to England losing 2-1. CR7 finished tied with Drogba in the Golden Boot race each with 5 goals.

View attachment 622519
I did believe the fetish tactic would do so well, wished it had went further and actually won it! It's probably the best/ one of the best tactics on 14.3.1. Thanks for testing and keep up the good work!

I did believe the fetish tactic would do so well, wished it had went further and actually won it! It's probably the best/ one of the best tactics on 14.3.1. Thanks for testing and keep up the good work!
tactic link ?

I'm sorry, it's me again... :)

But Korean Forum never ceases to amaze me...

http://fmkorea.net/index.php?mid=fm14tactic&category=50953050&document_srl=63840182

Only tested in 3 games and not fluid yet:

Olhanense 4 - Braga 0
Sturm Graz 0 - Olhanense 6 (in CL, 3-2 at home)
Olhanenese (subs) 3 - Ac. Viseu 0 (with 0 shoots)

Amazing amount of shoots (about 25 x game), possession 58-59%... It's a must try!!!

Finished testing 4-2-3-1 Art Arsenal LIF but didn't get out of the group stage. CR7 did score 7 goals for me in the AML position in 3 games and a 9.07 rating!!!!

Last edited:
Finished testing Valentino (dave byrd tweak) tactic and it becomes only the 4th tactic to take me all the way to the Final. I ended up losing to Holland 1-0.

This is how I lined up:

View attachment 362317

Here are some final World Cup player stats (Joao Moutinho and CR7 my stars of the tourney!)

View attachment 362316

Here are some stats of my matches (Notice the amount of ccc's in some of these matches including the sem-final vs Spain)

View attachment 362315 View attachment 362314 View attachment 362312 View attachment 362311

Thrashed my nemesis Belgium. 7 GP 17 GF 8 GA

hquaan send me that tactic 2 days ago , I thought this is a tweak version of it . But nope :( . Valentinho is good at defend but the attack so weak . Tested with Man Utd , get a draw with burnley and norwich city . LOL

hquaan send me that tactic 2 days ago , I thought this is a tweak version of it . But nope :( . Valentinho is good at defend but the attack so weak . Tested with Man Utd , get a draw with burnley and norwich city . LOL

yes its weak in attack part. i work to improve that. maybe change to DW's to Wingers. i'll back soon :))

Could you try this tactic? Shots Galore
I can't find a thread for it here, nor in Sigames forum. I can't find it in the workshop either.
I saw it on coolmcool's stories and decided to test it, having great succes with it.

Media pred: 3rd

View attachment 630474View attachment 630477

Thanks for tactic bro! I tried searching for it as well and I couldn't find it.

I finished testing Shots Galore tactic and it took me to the Quarter Finals where I lost to Switzerland 2-1 in ET. I kept 4 straight clean sheets before allowing the 2 in the qtrs. Name of tactic is no joke, I average 24 shots in the 5 games. 5 gp 9 GF 2 GA.

as you see I had no problem with offense using Portugal. Are you fully fluid? Team Morale superb?? Team Cohesion good?