It seems like that korean tactic has a lot of instructions and tips, i asked a korean friend if he can translate it for me haha. I'll let you know. Never seen results and ratings like those.
Can u share it ?

Do you test playing the matches with team talks or simulating them?

Testing with Portugal atm.

I leave team talks to the AssMan. Tried it with Italy and barely got out of group. 1 win and it was in the 3rd group game with a 90+ min goal. Got eliminated in First Knockout Round tho. Pirlo liked it. PLayed him in the CM-A role and he scored twice. Trying it with the team it was created for, Mexico.

I read the site on SI and the creator talks about using OI's so I am now setting my AssMan to handle OI's as well.

It seems like that korean tactic has a lot of instructions and tips, i asked a korean friend if he can translate it for me haha. I'll let you know. Never seen results and ratings like those.

Can u share it ?

from what I can tell..(or Google Translate)

-Max Pitch Size
-Teamwork Team Trainig
-looks like he leaves OI's to AssMan or such but always re-asks staff at HT, 75th min and ET.

I might have to re-test this tactic as I just noticed the OIs and didn't use them on my original test.

I find the authors results VERY VERY hard to believe. 34 games 34 wins 134 GF 8 GA's with Dortmund in 2016. C'mon now.

I've been trying the Volante tactic and its been very good.

I leave team talks to the AssMan. Tried it with Italy and barely got out of group. 1 win and it was in the 3rd group game with a 90+ min goal. Got eliminated in First Knockout Round tho. Pirlo liked it. PLayed him in the CM-A role and he scored twice. Trying it with the team it was created for, Mexico.

I read the site on SI and the creator talks about using OI's so I am now setting my AssMan to handle OI's as well.

I think that tactic is too basic to be successful, I won with it but i was altering mentality all the time.

Using your DB for a few tactics i'm making, pretty good idea.

I think that tactic is too basic to be successful, I won with it but i was altering mentality all the time.

Using your DB for a few tactics i'm making, pretty good idea.

I agree. I don't think it was the creators intention to make it plug n play anyways.

from what I can tell..(or Google Translate)

-Max Pitch Size
-Teamwork Team Trainig
-looks like he leaves OI's to AssMan or such but always re-asks staff at HT, 75th min and ET.

I might have to re-test this tactic as I just noticed the OIs and didn't use them on my original test.

I find the authors results VERY VERY hard to believe. 34 games 34 wins 134 GF 8 GA's with Dortmund in 2016. C'mon now.

Again for Triple H's 4-2-3-1 Deep, Just noticed...it also mentions:

ST- if Dribbling is 13 or less then add "Dribble Less Often"
AML- if Crossing is 16 or more then remove "Cross Left Often"
if Dribbling is 16 or more then add "Dribble Often"
AMR- if both Passing and Creativity is 17 or more then add "More Direct Passes"
DMCL- same as AMR
FB L/R- if Dribbling is 15-17 then remove "Dribble Less Often"
if Dribbling is 18-20 then add "Dribble More Often"
if Crossing is 12 or below then add "Cross Less Often"
if Crossing is 13-16 then leave as is
if Crossing is 17 or more then add "Cross More Often"

Last edited:

AMR- if both Passing and Creativity is 17 or more then add "More Direct Passes" or "More Risky Passes" (Can't figure this one out)
DMCL- same as AMR

That is actually quite a clever way of getting the most out of your players. You could set it for each individual player too, so when you pick him the PI automatically changes for that player.

AMR- if both Passing and Creativity is 17 or more then add "More Direct Passes"
DMCL- same as AMR
Tks for your help :)
But I see in his topic that he has 4 tips. Can u translate it ? Tks

That is actually quite a clever way of getting the most out of your players. You could set it for each individual player too, so when you pick him the PI automatically changes for that player.
how to do that ?

how to do that ?

On player instruction screen you can select the instructions to be for any player in that position or alternatively you can set different instructions for different players when they play there. Therefore if your first choice winger has 17 for dribbling for example you will let him run often but when your second choice winger fills in who only has 12 dribbling he will always be set to dribble less

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On player instruction screen you can select the instructions to be for any player in that position or alternatively you can set different instructions for different players when they play there. Therefore if your first choice winger has 17 for dribbling for example you will let him run often but when your second choice winger fills in who only has 12 dribbling he will always be set to dribble less

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tks

Last edited:
Tks for your help :)
But I see in his topic that he has 4 tips. Can u translate it ? Tks

again using Google Translate, this is my opinion on those tips:

Tip 1 = It says something about using friendlies to adapt the tactic.
Tip 2 = I think refers to lack of team Harmony leads to losses. So team cohesion is very important.
Tip 3 = I think refers to Team Talks and praising players to keep morale high.
Tip 4 = I think refers to having player with high Natural Fitness to recover quicker.