again using Google Translate, this is my opinion on those tips:

Tip 1 = It says something about using friendlies to adapt the tactic.
Tip 2 = I think refers to lack of team Harmony leads to losses. So team cohesion is very important.
Tip 3 = I think refers to Team Talks and praising players to keep morale high.
Tip 4 = I think refers to having player with high Natural Fitness to recover quicker.
Tks u alot :)

My friend didn't understand anything about FM so he couldn translate this for me. I made the same assumptions as mantorras but i think there is more in that post than that. I hope some korean fm player can lend us a hand.

My friend didn't understand anything about FM so he couldn translate this for me. I made the same assumptions as mantorras but i think there is more in that post than that. I hope some korean fm player can lend us a hand.
Hope we will find one :)

Just finished testing 3-5-2 HSV v12 Tactic from FM Korea and didn't make it out of the group stage.

Last edited:
:| Jesper tactic work with big team

I tested with both Portugal and Italy and didn't make it out of group stage and I consider Portugal to be "bigger" than both USA and Ghana and I consider Italy to be "bigger" than both Costa Rica and Uruguay.

Just finished testing Tesla and didn't make it out of the group stage by **** goal differential.

Just finished testing Juggs tactic and made it to the Quarter Finals where I was beat by Switzerland 13-12 in pk's!!

Last edited:
I can't understand it so rarely go to fmkeroa . can u translate korean , wampley

I can't understand it so rarely go to fmkeroa . can u translate korean , wampley

No, sorry... I use bing translator, but i can't understand anything...
I used to play always the same way, and it works (no OI, training balanced medium and Att. or Def. 30%, and with instant result).

The only thing i can see is u can choose your tactic depending if your IFs is best as IFR or IFL...

No, sorry... I use bing translator, but i can't understand anything...
I used to play always the same way, and it works (no OI, training balanced medium and Att. or Def. 30%, and with instant result).

The only thing i can see is u can choose your tactic depending if your IFs is best as IFR or IFL...
The test shall begins :)