Can United Finish the Season Unbeaten?

Will United Finish the Season Undefeated?

• Yes

Votes: 33 39.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 60.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it depends on when they take the title. if they take it too early then no as they will rest players for teh cups they still have a chance of winning however if they have to wait till the last 5 games or get knocked out of the other comps early then i can see fergie going for the unbeaten league season.

I think they have a chance, but any injuries will have a factor too. But they have an excellent chance

I believe they can. Although, they haven't played the most difficult fixtures yet.

Unfortunately, United will win the league. Of that, I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever. I'll shave my testicles if they don't, SAF is a born winner and no way on planet earth will they let a 5 point lead slip.

Saying that, I don't think they will remain unbeaten. I think they will lose at Stamford Bridge, and yes call me bias, but I do honestly think they'll lose at Anfield. Doesn't mean it isn't possible though, I wouldn't be surprised if they did though.

Can they? No doubt, the fighting spirit they've shown is unbelievable (Blackpool not so long ago). Will they? Probably not.

Ive had a feeling for a while now that they will but who knows but they definately have the squad to do so.

If they get results against Chelsea and Arsenal, I believe they will go unbeaten.

chelsea, arsenal and liverpool away
cant see them not getting beat off at least one of the three

If they do I will make a thread on How I love Susan Boyle... Thats a promise

I doubt they will beat Chelsea or Liverpool

Once they don't lose it on my birthday (March 6th vs Liverpool) I'll be happy, Think I'm going over for that game.

chelsea, arsenal and liverpool away
cant see them not getting beat off at least one of the three

This is my thought exactly. If they go and prove themselves at the Bridge, at Anfield and at the Emirates, then they're in great shape provided they take care of business in other fixtures. Those three I think are the main ones that will test them. It's a hostile environment and every team wants to hand United their first loss. Wenger, Daglish and Ancelotti would all love to be the team to do just that.

No for me. Rode their luck a ridiculous amount and have still yet to put in two/three very good performances in a row - OK, they beat a Blackburn side that rolled over, and a Birmingham side that forgot how to defend, but Cheatski and improving Arsenal will be the difference for me. Don't they also have to go to Anfield? Plenty of games to trip up on, I just hope it's sooner rather than later.

If they do I will make a thread on How I love Susan Boyle... Thats a promise

I doubt they will beat Chelsea or Liverpool

I'll get ready to quote you on that. See my current signature why these promises are bad. :)

I'll get ready to quote you on that. See my current signature why these promises are bad. :)

I expected this at some point ;) but I honestly think Man U will fail in the 2nd half of the season

They can, they won't.

I'm amazed you didn't quote me then tbh haha

heres a question pool fans, what would you prefer? Utd to win that 19th title and over take you in the league winners chart or Torres to score a hat-rick on Sunday??

Status
Not open for further replies.