Can United Finish the Season Unbeaten?

Will United Finish the Season Undefeated?

• Yes

Votes: 33 39.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 60.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
meh both fail points since neither can see into the future. dont think we will though, think we will slip up at stamford bridge

Fail.

The above person isn't psychic, yet he insists on saying you'll remain undefeated in those three games so will stay unbeaten. All *** for tat. Argue the point when it suits you eh.
Fairly sure he only posted that to show how stupid calums post was. Giving him a taste of his own medicine by using the same reasoning to conclude we will go unbeaten.

I stick by my original post.

As 19-11-08 just said, my post was to show how stupid callums was and that no one can predict into the future. As i've already said, the title is the priority.

Manchester United have been very unconvincing in some games yet still managed to come away with a result. Although there is a goal scoring resurgence in Wayne Rooney, I still believe they will slip up this season so I put no.

No.

I'm confident we will beat them at the Emirates and I reckon Chelsea will beat them in one of their matchups.

No.

I'm confident we will beat them at the Emirates and I reckon Chelsea will beat them in one of their matchups.
that's what arsenal thought last time at the emirates too

that's what arsenal thought last time at the emirates too

and the champions league semi final 2nd leg :p 3-1 each time and in the last game at the emirates, Nani started to emerge as a key figure in the Man Utd side.

you wish....can see them loosing against chelsea and liverpool on anfield:p

Thats why i said it was possible.. never said it was going to happen

sorry they cant there is only 1 team in England that were invincibles (Arsenal)

we will beat you at emirates
chelsea beat you at stanford
liverpool beat you at anfeild

= 3 defeats no unbeaten record

You literally are so desperate to hold onto that record callum, your convincing yourself it is impossible for it to happen, I dont think it will happen, but if it does, i will make sure you never hear the end of it.

He's not psychic yet he insists on saying we'll lose three specific games and so won't be unbeaten. There are other reasons but i'm using an on-screen keyboard so I cba.

He has done it on every thread this point has came up on for 2 weeks now mate. He is insisted on it not happening, Almost as insisted as he is on being a fail.

No.

Your confident you will beat us, on what basis is that, your shoddy home form or your amazing record against top sides.

I really don't think that Manchester United will go unbeaten, with the situation in the league this year (With everybody beating everybody) it just doesn't seem likely. They still have to play Chelsea twice, us once and Liverpool once so their chances are even more slim.

It's obviously possible, but I don't see it happening.

Yes !!!!!! Best Squad - Other than Man City!!!!
OK away games to top 4 teams! But We Don't Have To Win Them All To Get Number 19
A few draws will be OK
I think it the best chance will ever have

Now that they have faced Spurs twice there is no danger of losing to anyone ;)

Man United have been unconvincing and lucky in quite a few matches yet were saved by last-minute goals, poor ref decisions etc. they have been on fire so far and luck has certainly been on their side but they will slip up eventually either against Chelsea or maybe even Pool

Man United have been unconvincing and lucky in quite a few matches yet were saved by last-minute goals, poor ref decisions etc. they have been on fire so far and luck has certainly been on their side but they will slip up eventually either against Chelsea or maybe even Pool

we have a few poor ref decision go against us

their unbeaten run will last until they come to anfield

Your confident you will beat us, on what basis is that, your shoddy home form or your amazing record against top sides.
- Shoddy home form? Please. Since the loss to Tottenham we have won all bar two of our home games, and they were the draws against Leeds and City.
- Amazing record against top sides, 3-1 vs. Chelsea, 3-0 and 0-0 with City, 1-1 with Liverpool. Sure we lost to United and Chelsea, but look at the teams we fielded those games. And the loss to United could of quite easily been a draw, just United took that one freak chance well.

If we have our main guys healthy for that game and we continue to play they way we are right now. I have every right to be confident we can beat you.

Last edited:
Ehem...No We can't...Oh LOOKY HERE, WE LOST TO WOLVES...

Status
Not open for further replies.