Can United Finish the Season Unbeaten?

Will United Finish the Season Undefeated?

• Yes

Votes: 33 39.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 60.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think we'll slip up before we play Chelsea, maybe against a team that you wouldn't expect. Giggsy has carried us in the last month and we can't depend on him all the time. The return of the CL will see us struggle with rotation

heres a question pool fans, what would you prefer? Utd to win that 19th title and over take you in the league winners chart or Torres to score a hat-rick on Sunday??

United win 19th. All day, any day.

Or Torres scores a hat trick and Suarez bags 4...

United win 19th. All day, any day.

Or Torres scores a hat trick and Suarez bags 4...

I laughed out loud while in my History of the Middle East class when I read this. Haha

heres a question pool fans, what would you prefer? Utd to win that 19th title and over take you in the league winners chart or Torres to score a hat-rick on Sunday??

Well if Torres scored a hat-trick but we still won, then that.

The only games where I think we may slip up are against Chelsea due to our poor record against them. Atm I can only see us getting better tbh and if Rooney is on top form then there is a big possibility that we could stay unbeaten but as i've already said, winning the 19th title is more important than going the season unbeaten.

Well if Torres scored a hat-trick but we still won, then that.

No thats not part of the deal lol. If Chelsea score 3 and dont go on to win then you have to ask questions especially at the fortress lol.

yes we can!
in the other hand, L'pool can still win title right ?
Theoretically, it's possible.

Im going to guess the outcome of all Utd's remaining games and anyone can hold me too this

Wolves (Away) - February 5 - WIN
Man City (Home) - February 12 - WIN
Wigan (Away) - February 26 - WIN
Chelsea (Away) - March 1 - LOSE
Liverpool (Away) - March 6 - DRAW
Bolton (Home) - March 19 - WIN
West Ham (Away) - April 2 - DRAW
Fulham (Home) - April 9 - WIN
Newcastle (Away) - April 16 - WIN
Everton (Home) - April 23 - WIN
Arsenal (Away) - April 30 - DRAW
Chelsea (Home) - May 7 - DRAW
Blackburn (Away) - May 14 - LOSE
Blackpool (Home) - May 22 - WIN

Im going to guess the outcome of all Utd's remaining games and anyone can hold me too this

Wolves (Away) - February 5 - WIN
Man City (Home) - February 12 - WIN
Wigan (Away) - February 26 - WIN
Chelsea (Away) - March 1 - LOSE
Liverpool (Away) - March 6 - DRAW
Bolton (Home) - March 19 - WIN
West Ham (Away) - April 2 - DRAW
Fulham (Home) - April 9 - WIN
Newcastle (Away) - April 16 - WIN
Everton (Home) - April 23 - WIN
Arsenal (Away) - April 30 - DRAW
Chelsea (Home) - May 7 - DRAW
Blackburn (Away) - May 14 - LOSE
Blackpool (Home) - May 22 - WIN

ooooooo, bold picking Blackburn to beat Man Utd. I feel that we will beat Arsenal, Blackburn and West Ham but I understand your picks for the Chelsea and Liverpool games.

Last edited:
ooooooo, bold picking Blackburn to beat Man Utd. I feel that we will beat Arsenal and West Ham but I understand your picks for the Chelsea and Liverpool games.

Blackburn is a tough place to go and they always raise their game against bigger sides.

If we keep playing how we're playing, and win the Carling Cup (a cup is a cup), and United keep playing how they are, we will beat them in the Emirates :p

If we keep playing how we're playing, and win the Carling Cup (a cup is a cup), and United keep playing how they are, we will beat them in the Emirates :p

If it's like that then it will be a draw due to are poor away record and Arsenal's patchy home form in the premier league this season.

we will beat you at emirates
chelsea beat you at stanford
liverpool beat you at anfeild

= 3 defeats no unbeaten record

Last edited:
we will beat you at emirates
chelsea beat you at stamford
liverpool beat you at anfeild

= 3 defeats no unbeaten record

Win at the Emirates
Draw at Stamford Bridge
Win at Anfield

= 2 wins, 1 draw and the unbeaten record still in tact.

I don't see how that's a fail :S
He's not psychic yet he insists on saying we'll lose three specific games and so won't be unbeaten. There are other reasons but i'm using an on-screen keyboard so I cba.

Win at the Emirates
Draw at Stamford Bridge
Win at Anfield

= 2 wins, 1 draw and the unbeaten record still in tact.

Fail.

He's not psychic yet he insists on saying we'll lose three specific games and so won't be unbeaten. There are other reasons but i'm using an on-screen keyboard so I cba.

The above person isn't psychic, yet he insists on saying you'll remain undefeated in those three games so will stay unbeaten. All *** for tat. Argue the point when it suits you eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.