Thanks for that, but we're the 3rd highest scorers in La Liga (Only behind Madrid and Barca) and I score a goal pretty much every game.Okay, first of all, you have 3 players who won't really bother dropping deep at all to defend. That means:
- You're going to be deadly on the counter, if you get the ball
- You're going to have issues defending, especially on the flanks for obvious reasons.
- If the opposition isn't particularly attacking, you have a 3 v 4 disadvantage on the counter which they should win most of the time.
- This is made worse, because you don't have fullbacks supporting the front 3 quick enough.
- It's also not helped by the fact that you don't have any midfielders breaking forward.
So what's happening in a game? Your defence/midfield get the ball and because of the Attacking mentality, look forward for options, when there is none. Your front 3 are outnumbered mostly. They hit a long hopeful ball to them, but the defence deals with it easily and you're under attack again.
Honestly, it's not a good tactic. There's no movement between the lines. No defenders are joining the M strata. No midfielders breaking forward and no forwards (counting AML/R too, as that's what you've made them) dropping deep. It's plain and one-dimensional. Your problem isn't so much that you can't defend; it's that you can't really attack, because you're defending too much.
Sorry, that was completely off-topic. Continue.
What do you think I should change specifcally? I've already made the CDM a ball winning midfielder and the Advanced Playmaker a roaming midfielder and that seems have improved it slightly.