Croatia
Ukraine
Mexico
France
Uruguay
Greece
Egypt

All among top 50 ranking, too...

My point is that, Imo; Crouch is a valuable player to have, I rank him higher than all England strikers, apart from Rooney/on-form Defoe/Bent/Carroll.

So he will be 5th choice,which often means he wont make the 18, which is what hes decided to quit over....

And Zamora is more rounded than him

Crouch's attitude is disgusting. The majority of players would prefer a holiday to playing for their country? The majority of fans prefer club over country? Shocking, where is the patriotism?

Croatia
Ukraine
Mexico
France
Uruguay
Greece
Egypt

My point is that, Imo; Crouch is a valuable player to have, I rank him higher than all England strikers, apart from Rooney/on-form Defoe/Bent/Carroll.

So, apart from the strikers who he's thrown a strop over not being in the team over.

Why's everyone jumping this as an excuse to criticise Fabio too? There was nothing like this sort of furore when Berbatov was dropped for the CL, but as soon as Cappello does it the media and fans jump on it as an excuse to bombard his management skills, and now it's rubbing off on the players that they no longer have to bother accepting call ups, because the media will let them off because Fabio treats all his players like slaves.

Croatia
Ukraine
Mexico
France
Uruguay
Greece
Egypt

Playing Crouch leads to Hoofing ball tactic which doesn't work out for England. And also Carroll can offer what Crouch can so I dont think he is even needed now..

And like Mike said, Zamora has more to offer than Crouch.

Back