Capello names Squad for Switzerland qualifier

I really want Lampard to retire from international football. Can reduce the risk of injury and he doesnt look the same Lampard that plays in a Chelsea kit.

Right now? Rooney, Young, Milner (much better box to box than out wide) Carrick Thudd

Switch to 4-2-3-1

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

I really want Lampard to retire from international football. Can reduce the risk of injury and he doesnt look the same Lampard that plays in a Chelsea kit.

Lampard hasnt look like his best in any shirt this season to be honest

Right now? Rooney, Young, Milner (much better box to box than out wide) Carrick Thudd

Switch to 4-2-3-1

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Lampard hasnt look like his best in any shirt this season to be honest

Carrick would be a down-grade on Lampard, I'd say. Thudd would be gudd.

Carrick would be a down-grade on Lampard, I'd say. Thudd would be gudd.

Carrick would be superior, that roler requires pass completion, accuracy and defensive interception. Carrick beats him hand down across the board, and in recent times he has gone back to his best

Hopefully will be

4-2-3-1

Rooney in the hole? Wonder where Gerrard will fit in when he's fit.

Hopefully will be

4-2-3-1

Rooney in the hole? Wonder where Gerrard will fit in when he's fit.

Rooney in the hole, or up front as a false nine, allowing the amc to burst beyond him

Gerrard? Probably Mc in a 4-3-3 or behind the striker in a 4-2-3-1, shouldnt be shoehorned back in though

about time for frankie to be benched. we should play 4-2-3-1, only 4-3-3 with a Forward coming deep

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

but there will be times when that approach wont be needed, in fact most of the time it wont be. and crouch has t accept that, reacting the way he did is the kind of thing a 12 year old will do

Yeah I suppose. Guess I'm just being too soft I suppose-I blame me missus and her liberalistic tendancies and stuff lol.

Would like to see Walker or Richards as RB. And why was Adam Johnson not involved against Swiss?

Would like to see Walker or Richards as RB. And why was Adam Johnson not involved against Swiss?

dont know, but he should have been. Shouldnt have played 4-3-3 either when Bent is up front

I thought Johnson played quite well against switzerland, and who would you have at right back instead?

He consistently gave the ball away, looked like he was already on the beach.

Walker, Richards, even the young lad at Liverpool would be better options.

dont know, but he should have been. Shouldnt have played 4-3-3 either when Bent is up front

Adam Johnson playing as RW and Walker/Richards providing width would be too good. I would like to see Walker as RB.

Joe Hart

Walker/Richards Rio Terry Cole

Thud Gerrard

Johnson Rooney Young

Carroll

Maybe someone like Parker instead of Thud but Thud passing range and ability to retain possession will be handy.

These are Rooney's:
Wayne Rooney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Argentina and Holland the only ones worthy of note.

+ croatia. But rooney has bigger effect on how the team plays. Crouch is deployed to do a certain job that is not always needed, in fact wont be needed most of the time. He simply doesnt offer much more to be used more often, not to mention hes been pretty poor all season

Denmark-2
Swiss
Croatia-3
Argentina
Netherlands
Russia
Slovakia

Thats pretty good...

All among top 50 ranking..

Croatia
Ukraine
Mexico
France
Uruguay
Greece
Egypt

All among top 50 ranking, too...

My point is that, Imo; Crouch is a valuable player to have, I rank him higher than all England strikers, apart from Rooney/on-form Defoe/Bent/Carroll.

Back