Capello names squad to face Holland

• Thread starter Thread starter CtPauley
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 146
  • Views Views 8K
partly glad its called off so RVP doesn't play ^^)

An unlooked for positive side effect of all the thuggery - one less chance of Andy Carroll to get himself injured in yet another meaningless friendly.

An unlooked for positive side effect of all the thuggery - one less chance of Andy Carroll to get himself injured in yet another meaningless friendly.

Clearly he doesnt think so, otherwise he wouldnt be trying to play for England

Sepp Blatter: ''Riots? What riots?''

Sepp_Blatter__Wh_4de52569b3dae.gif

Some of you really irritate me... when has playing for your country become meaningless?

When was Carroll injured playing for England? AFAIK he hardly played for National team..

How the **** is Welbeck in the side and Darren Bent isn't? Pfft.

Good for you, for most of us its the other way round. Still doesnt make it a meaningless friendly

Really ? You speak with some authority. Has a poll on 'club or country' already been done & are the results in ? If not, it would make an interesting subject for one.

Last edited:
Really ? Now there's a subject for a poll: Club or country, or has this already been done & are the results in ?

Been debated long and hard on these threads and there is a poll knocking about somewhere. Only thing wrong with this friendly would have been the timing. Would have to dig it out. But it crops up every international friendly.

Last edited:
I am :O good spot whats that got to do with it?

Your county is worse than ours, atleast ours makes it to tournements so i dont blame you. Has been country before club for me but now days its more on the same line.

Back