Capello names squad

Parker has to start, closest thing we have to a real defensive midfielder, Wilshere and Parker please.

Also, congratulations Ramsey for becoming permanent captain at 20. That's quite insane, especially for International Football.

This. On both accounts. (H)

Just to let people know in about 15mins England U21's kickoff against Denmark and you can watch it live on this feed.
http://falive.octopusmt.com/

By the way, off topic, but the FA are broadcasting the U21s match for free at this link: http://falive.octopusmt.com/

It starts at 5 today, so in 15 mins roughly.

zoom ;)

EDIT: **** off CJACKO you zooming dickpole :'(

Ha!

Because there are better players ahead of them in the queue. Much as I think Barton and Nolan have done well, even Scott Parker is better than them, and he's not first choice arguably.

Agree with this. Parker has done exceptionally well this season, and over several seasons. He's better than Barton and Nolan.

Knowing Capello, we will play 4-4-2 and also knowing Capello he will play Carroll for 90 mins in both games and Carroll will get injured. Always happens when a club dont want the player to play too much. E.g Gerrard yet Capello never listens

Oh dear. Micah Richards, the captain, pulls up with what looks like a hamstring and has had to go off. Looks nasty.

Good to hear the ChelseaTV commentators Ben Andrews and Jason Cundy lol.

Danny Welbeck just scored a screamer. 1-0 to England U21s.

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Welbeck, 1-0, brilliant finish.

I get the impression we are the only 2 watching this lol.

I started watching it. Then gave up in favour of Football Weekly. Which isn't that interesting.. But I have work to do. Hence why I'm on a forum. oO)

I feel Barton and Nolan have been better than Barry Jarvis and downing. And also get them on at the same time as Carroll would tear up Wales.

Great little sedgeway to mention Chelsea there by Ben Andrews lol. Jorgensen plays for Brodby, proberly the biggest club in Denmark but not the current champions who are Kobenhavn who got knocked out the CL last week.

I feel Barton and Nolan have been better than Barry Jarvis and downing. And also get them on at the same time as Carroll would tear up Wales.
carroll isnt fit, if we line up 4-2-3-1, there are definitely better players than those two playing. Barry is average, but he is a least a defensive player, which barton and nolan are not. Downing is a very good left winger, which neitherf then are, and Jarvis has been one of the form wingers of the season

Any streams for U21 games as I assume its not only ESPN/Sky.

Ignore me, just looked up the thread.

we're looking very good, except we need to keep the ball on the deck a bit more

great goal from sturridge, hes been immense

3-0

Sturridge has been impecable today. Cant wait till he comes back to Chelsea.

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

And on comes the future of Chelsea Mr Josh McEachran.

tell you what, sturridge, cleverley, welbeck and possibly McEachran (not seen too much of him in under21s) have big futures in england colours, all have hugely benefitted from going on loan to premier league clubs this season

4-0 great finish by Henderson. Textbook ball by McNaughton

tell you what, sturridge, cleverley, welbeck and possibly McEachran (not seen too much of him in under21s) have big futures in england colours, all have hugely benefitted from going on loan to premier league clubs this season

Couldnt agree more, they have all benifited massivly.