Capello names squad

You're all crying because I said I would love to see him play under LFC and England..

You're all crying because I said I would love to see him play under LFC and England..

Not sure what this means, if it means what i think it means then I dont see where you are coming from as I am a Liverpool & England fan and i want to see him playing for both all the time. But his development for both will become increasingly difficult if he is playing every week half fit.
Liverpool played him for 70mins against Sunderland and in my opinion starting for England wouldnt be beneficial for either country nor player. Thats why i think they should play Crouch who is a proven goal scorer at international level and possibly bring Carroll on for 20mins or so.

Haha he is, all he can do is header a ball and fall over.
Definetly worth his £35million price tag though! oO)

Hey Mate, I am not even getting into a Carrol expect, but a comment like that is going to get some attention, that was the original point.

Haha he is, all he can do is header a ball and fall over.
Definetly worth his £35million price tag though! oO)

Carroll is also a target man who has a can opening left foot which he has shown funnily enough against Liverpool not so long ago. To say all he can do is header is hugely false.

I would rather have a happy Carroll compared to a miserable Torres!

that was not the question, At least answering his question, Carrol or Torres... Not a happy one and a miserable one.

that was not the question, At least answering his question, Carrol or Torres... Not a happy one and a miserable one.

You love picking dont you!

If both were happy then right at this minute and time i would rather have Torres as he is a world class player. Carroll is one for the future and if molded well he has the potential to be a world class player.

You love picking dont you!

If both were happy then right at this minute and time i would rather have Torres as he is a world class player. Carroll is one for the future and if molded well he has the potential to be a world class player.

Your finally learning....

guys this is about the england sqaud, not carroll vs suarez

Where was Suarez mentioned in this Thread? You brought him up, The main talking of us 3-4 users is about Carroll, Please read the posts.