Career Game

Gregor

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
Sean and me decided to start a career game.

We're both started as Dynamo Kiev.

Both running the same leagues: Holland, Ukraine, Italy, Spain, Brazil, Argentina, England (and im also runnign Scotland)

--

Anyway, my careers going a little too well :)

See screenies

******* well played. might start this myself

WTF, aint theres ***** my reserve team :(

Aww your doing better than me. I'm barely top in the league and I doubt i'm going through the group stages of the CL. I think I'm going to go to Holland though next season :)

on fm05 i got knocked out on away goals by Utd in CL semi's with Kiev, bit gutted

Just started my game but i have loaded alot of league's

England
Scotland
France
Germany
Greece
Holland
Spain
Russia
Norway
Isreal
Ukraine
Turkey
Poland
Portugal

i did a random select and got Rosenberg so thats who i will start with :D

i started one earlier, loaded england, italy, spain, holland, ukraine, argentina, brazil and germany. i went dinamo kiev aswell, got to the group stages in the CL, finished bottom with 7 points :( ive got 5 more matches left in the league, its level on points with shakhtar, im top on goal difference :) did **** in the ukranian cup tho, got knocked out in 2nd round :(

meh i cant excape Ukraine desipte the fact im a 'talented manager' and have a continental rep.

Az, Betis and Herenveen have turned me down

sitting top after ten games with Rosenborg, hopefully i will get into champs league :D

:(
got an inpossible CL group

Man U, Valencia, Feyenoord

Moved on now.

Im at Vasco now in Brazil, no idea how the Brazilian system works.

Left Kiev in the k/os of CL (i came 2nd, man u 3rd in CL group), in the semis of the cup and top of the league by 5 poitnd with a game in hand

lolz got sacked cos i started applying for jobs less than a month in.

my record was

p7 w 5 d1 l1

Blackburn turned me down but now that im unattached ive been linked with Real Madrid.

edit : haha im getting linked with like every job on the game: West Ham, Kilmarnock, Ajax, Dundee Utd, Lazio, Valladoid, Shaktar, Real Madrid, Barca, Sunderland, West Brom, Charlton and Piacenza offered me the job

Last edited:
its hard as **** getting jobs on fm 08

anyway im back in Ukraine with Shaktar, they sucked when i was there, hopefully i can turn it around.

Ive been givein 40m, and im gunna make about 20m off selling players

40m seriously? I doubt even Liverpool will get that much. :(

neh lee you get **** loads of money on FM 08

Ive got 60m now but no one will join me :( Not even Kiev players

Probably because of the manager :p

yea 'im not going with him again he will just leave'