Carling Cup Final 2011: Arsenal Vs Birmingham City

Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it will be a good game, Think Zigic will score winner but I'd love for it to be Barry ferguson :wub:
this is going to get alot more attention Callum and Mfage you should thank Mr Disgrace :p XD

It was 2001 not 2000 the Blues v Liverpool game. Anyways looking forward to going down to the game, hoping it will be a classic, Hopefully Zigic will get the winner 2-1 Blues.

Not being cheeky or anything but the Disgrace jokes getting old now.. Another joke such a the Dunc one going to be said by someone on almost every new Match thread most likely...

Slightly better than the other guys OP xD

Obviously I'd like a Brum win, but can only see an **** win ):

It was 2001 not 2000 the Blues v Liverpool game. Anyways looking forward to going down to the game, hoping it will be a classic, Hopefully Zigic will get the winner 2-1 Blues.

So it was... :$ i always go by season start not year... Calum will no doubt amend the OP (H)

It will be 1-1 then in ET a Bowyer winner will win it for us (yes Mfage I have the feeling)

It will be 1-1 then in ET a Bowyer winner will win it for us (yes Mfage I have the feeling)

Arsenal fans PANIC immediately... Brian is feeling it, your in for a hiding XD

Walcott is out of the final for sure

With Cesc, RVP and Kos Doubtfull :(

The question remains what side does Wenger plays, Can he afford to risk and of the real big boys, with a possible 4 people fancying injuries.

With Cesc, RVP and Kos Doubtfull :(

Since when? Pretty sure RvP and Koscielny were only missing this game, but idk.

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

The question remains what side does Wenger plays, Can he afford to risk and of the real big boys, with a possible 4 people fancying injuries.

He already said he'll play half and half.

Since when? Pretty sure RvP and Koscielny were only missing this game, but idk.

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

He already said he'll play half and half.

Thats was before His first choice winger and Captain got injured Joss.

Thats was before His first choice winger and Captain got injured Joss.

Doubt Walcott would have started tbh. Rosicky will play instead of Cesc. Otherwise half and half. If RvP doesn't start, Bendtner and Chamakh will play again for some reason.

Doubt Walcott would have started tbh. Rosicky will play instead of Cesc. Otherwise half and half. If RvP doesn't start, Bendtner and Chamakh will play again for some reason.

Just hope no-one gets injured then.. Clearly Carling cup is you top priortiy. Well only think you can really win.

Status
Not open for further replies.