Carling Cup Final 2011: Arsenal Vs Birmingham City

Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical of this season as well. Big cup upset and hope Brum can push on from here..

Arsenal need to get their chins up and just try, with the help of the fans, to pick themselves up and get back to winning ways!

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

Also - This thread is going to be troll paradise... Good luck, Mike.

also dont think i have seen one Arsenal fan on here bitter about the score

Well Played lads :)

Brilliant tweet:

Chris Ford
(RT by SianyMacalarny)

"If the players react the way some of you are then we really are ******."

Jesus - didn't expect this from Arsenal fans.

Chin up, guys - our time will come soon.. Big game next week, but we've got to get past a pumped up Orient on wednesday, then Sunderland. Utd still haven't hit top gear, WE CAN DO IT!

Hardly having a dig, more of an observation.

I'm sure your just as annoyed as me at this joke of a defeat. Im fed up of waiting, 6 years now. Weve waited long enough! time to get ourselves together.

also dont think i have seen one Arsenal fan on here bitter about the score

Well Played lads :)

You probably shouldn't look back at the past couple of pages, Calum.

RVP apparently out of the second leg of the Barca game.
Today just keeps getting worse....

Got to admit im gutted really wanted to win this cup but wasn`t ment to be we were very lucky from start to finsh to still be in it at 89min after the offside with bowyer thing ,when we made that massive **** up no one deserves to lose like that but still birmingham as much as i do hate them deserved to win it can`t fault them the played to there strong points and we played the worst i have seen us play since that second half at newcastle well done to them.

Hardly having a dig, more of an observation.

I'm sure your just as annoyed as me at this joke of a defeat. Im fed up of waiting, 6 years now. Weve waited long enough! time to get ourselves together.

Sort of is a dig, though. An unnecessary one at that - of course I'm disappointed, but if we want the players to move on, we HAVE to get behind them. See the tweet I posted above.

Thats what a cup finals all about. Goals. Late Winners. Drama. And an underdog winner. Well Done Birmingham

Ive said it time and time again..

while arsenal have a unreliable GK and Cb's they wont win anythin

proven true again today

Typical of this season as well. Big cup upset and hope Brum can push on from here..

Arsenal need to get their chins up and just try, with the help of the fans, to pick themselves up and get back to winning ways!

Nice to see some being positive after a defeat rather than usual emo stuff we get.

:)

All the arsenal fans i read have been saying unlucky chin up etc. I have just seen the rival fans giving him stick
I've seen some absolute garbage from Arsenal fans towards him. Some fans are completely flipping out from this and it's **** poor to see.

Need to look ahead from this, not back.

Im sorry but he had it coming by posting what he did about Ashley Cole? what did he expect..

As much as I'd rather people didnt (Yes I know hypocrtie)

But Mine was more of a joke. I wouldn't put it on his twitter wall.

Congratulations to Birmingham:D The keeper is the biggest problem with Arsenal.. Until they find a good keeper they will hardly win anything, though they have good footballers like Fabregas, Persie, Nasri, Wilshere...

I have one question know.. Is Birmingham going to play in Europe next year cause they win the cup or is it only the FA cup winner who plays in the Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.