Carling Cup Final 2011: Arsenal Vs Birmingham City

Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
McLeish on Birmingham qualifying for Europe after winning the Carling Cup: "I'd forgotten about that."

XD

Fire brigade phones Arsene Wenger in the early hours of Monday morning...
"Mr Wenger sir, The Emirates is on fire!"
"The cups man! Save the cups!" replies Arsene.
"Uh, the fire hasn't spread to the canteen yet, sir."

Sorry, I had to XD

Did anyone see what Bowyer did to KOS when 2nd goal was scored..

CE4T7.gif

Why is Szczesny getting the blame? Surely it was more Koscielny's fault? Once he committed to going for the ball he should have carried on and cleared it, not pull out and make things awkward.

Last edited:
Yeah I did see that, Didn't know it was Bowyer. Its a joke. what a ***.

Not the nicest thing to do when someone is really down. Thought it was Bowyer, i'm pretty sure it is Bowyer.

Did anyone see what Bowyer did to KOS when 2nd goal was scored..

CE4T7.gif

Bowyer is clearly a complete thug for that and the FA should immediately ban him for 3 games. XD

Ben Foster is a total hero. Could have been game over by the time of the clanger if not for him. Funny how Birmingham have a more reliable defence and 'keeper than Arsenal. Wenger needs to open his eyes.

Not the nicest thing to do when someone is really down. Thought it was Bowyer, i'm pretty sure it is Bowyer.

Its a joke, you can't do that. whoever it was, theres no need, the insult is already done no need for that, is he 11?

congratulations to birmingham,well done
unlucky arsenal,luck just wasn't on our side,prob should have finished the game off earlier
feel bad for szscesny and kos,was a mistake noone wants to make
once again congratulations to all associated to birmingham,except lee bowyer
lee bowyer is a numpty

Arsenal fans if you are feeling bad about the loss, please dont click on spoiler.. Others can..
2zfkg3s.gif

Credits Top from RC

2 doubles. An unbeaten season. 60,000 seat stadium. 1st ever CL final. Knockout stage EVERY yr. No debt. Obviously wenger must go

Its a joke, you can't do that. whoever it was, theres no need, the insult is already done no need for that, is he 11?

Yeah thats what i meant. Shouldn't have done that..

2 doubles. An unbeaten season. 60,000 seat stadium. 1st ever CL final. Knockout stage EVERY yr. No debt. Obviously wenger must go

There was no mass call for Wengers head rather a change in his philosphy when it comes to buying players..

Eh, Lee Bowyer is as Lee Bowyer does. He's a ****, yeah, but in a way I tend to just laugh at him because he's such a scamp.

There was no mass call for Wengers head rather a change in his philosphy when it comes to buying players..
agreed. Even Barca spend when they need to, and thats been the different between them winning and Arsenal. Barca would have stuck to their footballing idea, but gone and bought that commanding centreback

Any news on RVP injury? or is he not injured?

Status
Not open for further replies.