Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or......

The cities all yours,
The cities all yours,
Whilst were at wembley the cities all yours.

You'll be singing that in London? I suppose Brum supporters never were that good at geography huh. ^^)

You'll be singing that in London? I suppose Brum supporters never were that good at geography huh. ^^)

POOR ;)

If it was "this cities" then you would be spot on, as its "the cities", we, you and others will know what we are referring to ^^)

Lets end this rap battle now, were filling up the thread 8-|

Anyway GC as much as your "busting our chops" you want us to win anyway ;) so ill start it off..

Keep right on to the... XD

2 - 0 Arsenal
Hope they show them anti football blues a footballing lesson.

Spot on. Fair play to birmingham, just buy a freak teach him how to use his feet then theyre sorted. I fancy birmingham because of route one to zigic, squillaci and kosceilny will be giving away numerous amounts of free kicks, and even a goal becauase of that lankey c**t, same person whos beaten us almost single handedly twice this season. 1 nil birmingham.. larsson free kick last ten minutes.

Spot on. Fair play to birmingham, just buy a freak teach him how to use his feet then theyre sorted. I fancy birmingham because of route one to zigic, squillaci and kosceilny will be giving away numerous amounts of free kicks, and even a goal becauase of that lankey c**t, same person whos beaten us almost single handedly twice this season. 1 nil birmingham.. larsson free kick last ten minutes.

Despite the fact that in both semi finals in the second half we ripped you apart on the deck?!
Once again loving the accuracy from the clearly clueless fans, you have ABSOLUTELY no idea how we use zigic do you and how he is effective clearly from your deluded and rather stupid comments. Just because he's tall doesn't mean he can actually win it!
Just because your defending of set pieces is pretty much abysmal doesn't mean we shouldn't exploit it!

sigh birmingham dont just play route one, they did take advantage of your terrible set piece marking

Nah he won't give priority. As it's been said many times he will make it half and half as he has done in the cup games. But the Carling Cup is surely one of the main prioritys (not mocking arsenal) but they really need to win a trophy no matter what. I would say that is top priority.

No...

Half-half isn't the cup side. Otherwise he'd say, "It will be the same team that played Orient". Half-half = half of the players from that game, and half of them from the First XI: RvP, Wilshere, Djourou, Koscielny, Szczesny, Arshavin

When one things for sure, Van Persie will be starting.

Wonder who will replace Fabregas..

Indeed. He'll captain the side.

I expect it will be Rosicky, or Nasri...

Although, I'm not entirely convinced Nasri can fill the slot in the LT. He's a different player to Cesc and is more comfortable as an almost forward than a midfielder. He won't drop deep to cover for Wilshere, either.

Grow up.

No...

Half-half isn't the cup side. Otherwise he'd say, "It will be the same team that played Orient". Half-half = half of the players from that game, and half of them from the First XI: RvP, Wilshere, Djourou, Koscielny, Szczesny, Arshavin

Indeed. He'll captain the side.

I expect it will be Rosicky, or Nasri...

Although, I'm not entirely convinced Nasri can fill the slot in the LT. He's a different player to Cesc and is more comfortable as an almost forward than a midfielder. He won't drop deep to cover for Wilshere, either.

Grow up.

are you going wembley?

Desperate for an Arsenal win.

Birmingham win = Birmingham in Europe = 1 less European place in the league = Bye bye European nights at the Stadium of Light :'(

Dont be silly mate, you only have to listen to him to see that he is an armchair supporter...

where is St.Andrews mate?

14 year season ticket holder, approximately 15 away games every season. including 3 attending all games. The only thing close to an armchair iv sat in, is those lovely padded things at the emirates ^^) lol!

Iv heard they're comfy at wembley from our fellow neighbors Albion and Villa too ;)

not that ill be sitting down much (H)

Dont be silly mate, you only have to listen to him to see that he is an armchair supporter...

where is St.Andrews mate?

Someone's still bitter about losing in the semi-final XD

I love the people who always question others loyalty to their club and classing people as armchair supporters XD probably the same people that are armchair supporters themselves but claim to be massive fans over the net.

And Joss theres a difference to playing a team against Orient and a team you would play in other cup games. Obviously Orient your mroe confident you'd play maybe 1-2 stars if even that but in a game like this even if it was semi's or quarters you would still play half and half.

When Tottenham won the Carling Cup in 2008 all my friends who supported Arsenal were saying it was a mickey mouse cup but now they are in the final and I say it to them they completely disagree

Arsenal fans don't care what trophy it is though it's not about the trophy, Its about winning that first piece of silverware in years which in turn they hope will bring them back success at Arsenal.

if birmingham wins, dont start saying fabregas was out

Status
Not open for further replies.