Carling Cup Final 2011: Arsenal Vs Birmingham City

Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering if Arsenal fans would rather Cesc on the bench if possible for the CL if not fully fit, or not have him on the bench and keep him fit for the rest of the Premiership season in which they could nick the title from Man Utd?

Just wondering if Arsenal fans would rather Cesc on the bench if possible for the CL if not fully fit, or not have him on the bench and keep him fit for the rest of the Premiership season in which they could nick the title from Man Utd?

It sounds like he'll probably be ready.

I'd rather have him on the bench.. We don't have to use him.

Gutted for Fabregas, apparently he is desperate to play and even asked Wenger if he could. Supposedly his request was denied.

Still, there should be enough quality in the side to do the job without Fab in the first XI.

Wenger has said Cesc is out for one, maybe two games so has 'no chance' of playing in the final.

Will be interesting to see who replaces him, would like to see Wilshere move up into Cesc's role with Diaby and Song playing the double pivot. Wenger will probably go with Rosicky though :S

I can see Wenger resting alot of first-teamers to be fair.
With Barcelona coming up then i think Wenger will give priority to the European Competitions(as a lot of foreign managers do).

I can see Wenger resting alot of first-teamers to be fair.
With Barcelona coming up then i think Wenger will give priority to the European Competitions(as a lot of foreign managers do).

I think he realises this is the best chance they've had to win a trophy in a while though.

Nah he won't give priority. As it's been said many times he will make it half and half as he has done in the cup games. But the Carling Cup is surely one of the main prioritys (not mocking arsenal) but they really need to win a trophy no matter what. I would say that is top priority.

Half and half, meaning the first team is on the pitch while the reserves sit on the bench. (H)

When one things for sure, Van Persie will be starting.

Wonder who will replace Fabregas..

2 - 0 Arsenal
Hope they show them anti football blues a footballing lesson.

2 - 0 Arsenal

Oh a West Ham saying raging about anti football, Oh the brilliance of a team not out of the bottom 3 all season, but hang on, at least they try to play good football, Not 2 6 foot plus strikers upfront... Oh wait.

Arsenal win(2-1) that will cut one of the reasons for Fabregas to leave the club for Barca i.e. they never win anything!

2 - 0 Arsenal

Bitter much?!

Clearly you know nothing!, i wouldn't try stirring it, our smiles will be remaining on our faces on the way up Wembley way and on the way back regardless!

I have a song in my head mate, dont make me sing it ;)

Bitter much?!

Clearly you know nothing!, i wouldn't try stirring it, our smiles will be remaining on our faces on the way up Wembley way and on the way back regardless!

I have a song in my head mate, dont make me sing it ;)

Is that song by any chance
Que Sera, Sera
Whatever will Be, will be
We're going to Wembley
Que Sera, Sera

Is that song by any chance
Que Sera, Sera
Whatever will Be, will be
We're going to Wembley
Que Sera, Sera

As it happens Brian you are SPOT ON! Great minds think a like eh pal? (H)

I had a few more running through my head but that does the job just fine.

Is it "show me the way to go home"? 'Cause you'll need to memorise that one. (6)

Forgive me if i forget to laugh :$

don't make me start digging up other songs as well mate, im not a jukebox |)

Status
Not open for further replies.