Carling cup thread 2011/12

• Thread starter Thread starter luke797
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 298
  • Views Views 15K
****** ****. Injury time equaliser for Magpies. Blackburn 2 Newcastle 2.

What does Kean have to do to get a win? ****** nora

Fully fit Saha would have been the best #9 in the league. Shame about his injuries. I just can't stop loving him (No ****)

lol Phil Thompson reaction to the Cabaye goal was funny :)

Tooooon Arrrrrmy!

Going to stay undefeated! Can't lose after scoring 2 in the 90th min! :D

Tooooon Arrrrrmy!

Going to stay undefeated! Can't lose after scoring 2 in the 90th min! :D

NUFC were sooooooo dam lucky it was incredible lol. Nothing at all for 80 odd minutes then bang! ET. jees lol

Lol for the first time I'm keeping tabs on the game by listening to Radio commentary. Have to say I'm enjoying it, imagining the game according to what they comment on.

Lol for the first time I'm keeping tabs on the game by listening to Radio commentary. Have to say I'm enjoying it, imagining the game according to what they comment on.

Its very strange, i suppose its what it was like in the olden days.

I'm brickin it. Michael Owen tweeted sayin hes happy the game has gone to ET. *******!

Newcastle 3 Blackburn 3 pen HT ET

Must be on my 5th cig since the equaliser. Good god lol

I'm brickin it. Michael Owen tweeted sayin hes happy the game has gone to ET. *******!

Newcastle 3 Blackburn 3 pen HT ET

Lol he said Boss will be happy. Tbh most of ManUtd fans are happy :P

themichaelowen michael owen

I guess our Gaffer will be happy with Evertons game going to extra time with us playing them in an early kick off on Saturday!

******* ****, following the game by listening to radio is not good for heart.

Back