Carlos Tevez hands in transfer request...

I would have preferred to see Bollotelli (or however you spell his name) go. The way he's been acting is nothing short of disgraceful

from what i can remember that was said...

man city wanted to make him best paid player in the premierleague maybe even the world.
he was promised a change in mentality or attitude from mancini, never happened,
most subbed player in premierleague, not happy about it apparently.
he wants out immediately, january he wants to go.

but obviously unless SSN confirm this with Man City they wont report it officially.

Really? Subbed more than Ameobi?

From the NOTW website

December 11, 2010
CARLOS TEVEZ has stunned the football world by handing in a written transfer request.
The Manchester City skipper is so disillusioned with life at Eastlands under Roberto Mancini that he wants out in January.

Really? Subbed more than Ameobi?

this is what the head editor who was on the phone said to Jim White "researched name" :p

that he was really unhappy about it, and was generally sick of mancinis way of doing things, he isn't happy there and wants out...

i really want to find more, but as of yet cant!!

put SSN on, come the hour they will no doubt show it again...

probably will move back to argentina as his family is over there but i have a feeling he may go to barcelona or real madrid

its all over Twitter... so i didn't dream it XD

Well, he moans a bit, but you can't fault his work rate for the clubs he's played for

Come back to Manchester United! :wub: ... Lol Joke, I hope your plane crashes when you go to arrive at your new club.

I think he will go to Boca, i don't think he will retire as he still has a few years left in him.

Can't blame him if he wants to go back to Argentina with his family. He has enough money for his family to live in luxury so he doesn't need to play anymore. If his hearts not in it and he would prefer to be with his family then I can't blame him for putting in a transfer request.

Ancelotti has got some funds to spend in January and we could do with another striker!!!

Not even just saying this:

But the only teams in the prem he'd want to go to, would be either Arsenal Chelsea or my beloved West Ham.. said he would come back to play for us again in his career, a GOD at upton park and he knows he is!

There's only one Carlos Tevez!

And Guardian agrees.

DTguardian daniel taylor

Carlos Tevez story is true . . written transfer request, considering quitting football altogether, homesick and unhappy #mcfc

Wow. Wow wow wow. Good spot mfage, what a story.

Ancelotti has got some funds to spend in January and we could do with another striker!!!

There's a pretty strong rumour they're lining up a bid for Bastian Schweinsteiger