Carlos Tevez hands in transfer request...

There's a pretty strong rumour they're lining up a bid for Bastian Schweinsteiger

Yer their is some truth in that aswell mate, we are trying to do a deal with Bayern including maybie one ov or both Bosingwa and Kakuta.

Come back to Manchester United! :wub: ... Lol Joke, I hope your plane crashes when you go to arrive at your new club.

Ironic, a United fan wishing plane crashes on other teams players.

Anyway, would like him at Chelsea, although it is bad enough to have Drogba too... Do we really need another primadonna at our club?

I think he'll do a Robinho. He'll go back home in January on a loan deal. I reckon he wanted to leave in the Summer, but Mancini convinced him to stay by giving him the captaincy.

Either way, think he'll go back to Argentina to be with his two young children and his wife and he may even retire, which although I hate him now, would be a travesty for the game of football.

And Guardian agrees.

DTguardian daniel taylor

Carlos Tevez story is true . . written transfer request, considering quitting football altogether, homesick and unhappy #mcfc

Wow. Wow wow wow. Good spot mfage, what a story.

I'm far too good at this game (H)

Tevez you allways seem to score against chelsea now how bout you start scoring for Chelsea aye ? sign him up carlo please

ah. sure they'll have plenty of targets out there then. Thing is though, how many players have signed 5 year deals and left after one or two years? Contracts don't seem to matter anymore

He signed a new 6 year contract recently.

apparently he announced it to the crowd after bayerns game today so thats another rumour put to bed - wouldn't be surprised if tevez retires from football though

It cannot be doubted anymore. Carlos is on his way out.

The clouds have opened up, and I thank thy Lord with such a blessing.

I'm shocked. I really am. Fantastic player, but my word.

Tevez you allways seem to score against chelsea now how bout you start scoring for Chelsea aye ? sign him up carlo please

If he is homesick why would he want to go to London?

I'm not saying anything on the matter until he actually leaves the club. I remember people talking about potential replacements for Rooney a while ago, look how that turned out. Anything could happen at this stage.