Carlos Tevez hands in transfer request...

Whats all the fuss about? According to the title, its Calros Tevez who is leaving.

Looks like Mancini is rapidly starting to lose the dressing room?

Whats all the fuss about? According to the title, its Calros Tevez who is leaving.

GREAT spot, cough "W*NKER" :$

Changed it now...

i got too excited whilst typing :p

ill take a spelling mistake but beating the papers any day (H)

All absolute horse ****. Through a report on news of the world... i dont think so son.

Unless its on BBC its complete bullshit.

I know this is slightly out of turn.. but what the ****...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaG2Acg8n60"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Cant find anything about this news on BBC Sport. If anyone can find a link fromt the BBC, please post it. But if the claims are real, than this a big loss for Man City.

only thing i found on bbc was tevez, saying everybody needs to be patient for the club to succeed, and the players need a period to bed in, and any differences between him and Mancini stay off-field

The life of Wayne Rooney.

Starring in the role of Wayne Rooney in this new film - the Argentinean maestro, Carlos Tevez!

Since when did the BBC become such a reliable source. Once City officials get on there knees and beg Tevez to stay amongst other convincing things, they will probably release a statement saying he never wanted to leave.

Its on Tomorrow's Mirror Front Page aswell

picture.php

I'm not saying anything on the matter until he actually leaves the club. I remember people talking about potential replacements for Rooney a while ago, look how that turned out. Anything could happen at this stage.

The life of Wayne Rooney.

Starring in the role of Wayne Rooney in this new film - the Argentinean maestro, Carlos Tevez!

exactly, just another publicity stunt...

Mancini and Tevez will kiss and make-up next week and by the New Year all will be forgotten...

...but (there always is one) I don't see it as any great loss if either or both men leave the Premiership...

Tevez is a jumped-up too big for his boots prima-donna, Mancini thinks he's better than he is...

if Mancini leaves - Hughton for the Man City job - you heard it here first :)

Gabby Logan as just mentioned it on MOTD ^^)

all of you that have said if its not been said on BBC its not true

technically...

Gabby Logan as just mentioned it on MOTD ^^)

all of you that have said if its not been said on BBC its not true

technically...

Only referencing it as a paper story though.

If this does happen, I hope they don't come sniffing for Carroll.

Only referencing it as a paper story though.

If this does happen, I hope they don't come sniffing for Carroll.

Carroll will never leave us, hes Toon through and through.

Recon they will go after Torres tbh.

Real, Barca or Inter. Only three that can afford him and he would move to. ManUre are an outside shot...

Real, Barca or Inter. Only three that can afford him and he would move to. ManUre are an outside shot...

Why wouldn't he want to move to Chelsea?? We could have the money and the lad dosen't seem to care too much if he upsets a few people.