Carlos Tevez is STAYING

MCFCJennings

Reaction score
Manchester City can confirm to its fans that “clear the air” talks have been held with Carlos Tevez. During the meeting Carlos expressed his absolute commitment to the Club and formally withdrew his transfer request. Carlos’ contract remains unchanged and both Carlos and the Football Club are keen to focus on the opportunities that lie ahead.
Roberto Mancini commented “Carlos is a world class player whose contribution since he joined the Club has been invaluable.
I am pleased that we are now able to focus on pure football matters and to be able to look forward to Carlos continuing to play a significant role in the Club’s progress.”

I am absolutly chuffed with this! Apologies if i've posted it in the wrong section, or been made earlier :)

Wrong section.

But lol if this is true. I can just imagine the conversation...

Mancini: We will add 50k onto your pay.
Tevez: I'm homesick...
Mancini: 100k.
Tevez: Homesick...
Mancini: We'll double it.
Tevez: Mkay. Ta.

How much do you think he got paid to stay. Even if his contract didn't change?

Was waiting for the thread. Wonder how much $$$$$ has been added to his wages.

Oh wait, he's not at City for the money, my bad.

ill bet he has been given an extra 100k per week

If he wasnt given more money what changed his mind i wonder

Last edited:
mancini probably blackmailed tevez saying if u leave im gonna italian rape ur whole faamily and espcially ur children

Was that meant to be a joke? Because if it is, you really need to work out what "good taste" is. :S

mancini probably blackmailed tevez saying if u leave im gonna italian rape ur whole faamily and espcially ur children

What the **** is that!! I suggest you think about what you actually said there...

On topic... it surely is a case of money, or Mancini is on his bike

absolute ****, he's like rooney but worse. He says he's homesick and suddenley when money is flashed flashed b4 him its all better:mad:

It's obvious he doesn't care about City at all, just the money it brings

Was that meant to be a joke? Because if it is, you really need to work out what "good taste" is. :S

No, it was immature, but funny.

Anyway, football is turning into a joke. Your a millionaire, and you are asking for more money?

absolute ****, he's like rooney but worse. He says he's homesick and suddenley when money is flashed flashed b4 him its all better:mad:

I agree, obviously I'm happy that he's staying but at the same time, he does't care about the club at all! If you look at what he has done for us in the past 2 seasons, we will be quick to forgive him

His contract is unchanged.... No 100k added to it and ****. Read.

First of all did you see the amount of money rooney swindled out of your beloved Debt ridden club. Second of all this is not necessarily a case of money although it looks that way. He may have been homesick and sorted out his problems. Most emotions are not set in stone and can be changed easily

Its absolutely pathetic Tevez never even heard of Man City about 5yrs ago, Man City don't deserve to be where they are yeah No problem with clubs getting taking over but for Man City getting a take over like they did the owners I bet thought they were buying Utd. fucken pathetic. At least with Chelsea they were a top 6 team when they got taken over. But City! it's pathetic! FACT!

Its absolutely pathetic Tevez never even heard of Man City about 5yrs ago, Man City don't deserve to be where they are yeah No problem with clubs getting taking over but for Man City getting a take over like they did the owners I bet thought they were buying Utd. fucken pathetic. At least with Chelsea they were a top 6 team when they got taken over. But City! it's pathetic! FACT!

So you'd rather see Manchester United and Chelsea dominate the League every season, at least City offer some competition which makes the League more exciting.

Wayne Rooney mark II. Some footballers make me sick they really do.

it beats having watch the normal top 4 dominate. But now you have your normal top 4 (if you can count L'pool as one now) plus Villa, Spurs, City, maybe Everton and even Bolton are getting into the top half of the league more often.