Carlos Tevez is STAYING

I agree i don't have any respect for clubs who give into players. Imagine if their was a wage cap lets say you cant earn no more than 75 grand a year after tax no matter who you are. Imagine how much better off clubs would be??
we all would all love that, but it would have to be right across UEFA, and i just cant see it happening

TBH, i love him as a player, i dont think there are many stikers out there that work as hard as him, and he has abit of skill, and he seems to be able to spank the **** off the ball at will when shooting. But as a person, he's a ****. the kindest thing i can say about him is that he's a mercenary, and that loyalty is not something that enters into his little argentinian brain.

I agree i don't have any respect for clubs who give into players. Imagine if their was a wage cap lets say you cant earn no more than 75 grand a year after tax no matter who you are. Imagine how much better off clubs would be??

Didn't Chelsea sort of give into Terry after he held out for a new contract? :S

And Tottenham have a wage cap of 65k ish, it works very well for us, but means we cannot compete with City when it comes to transfers.

Probably money was part of this sudden change of mind. But I look at it this way: More money means he can spend it all with his children and his wife when he retires and moves back to Argentina.

He's a quality player for Manchester City, and they cannot afford to lose one of the best strikers in the Premier League.

Didn't Chelsea sort of give into Terry after he held out for a new contract? :S

And Tottenham have a wage cap of 65k ish, it works very well for us, but means we cannot compete with City when it comes to transfers.

We have covered that if you have a look at earlier posts.

Was that meant to be a joke? Because if it is, you really need to work out what "good taste" is. :S

Troll and spam. Dude, you shouldn't quote it, just ignore it.

On topic: Money, money, money. He done a Rooney.

Wayne Rooney mark II. Some footballers make me sick they really do.

John Terry Mark III

Anyway, Big pay off for Carlos, or he can leave at the end of the season One of the 2.

OMG! First saying was retiring then saying wants to go back suddenly wants to go to Man Utd now saying he's staying?!

Tevez.....you'll never learn.

Does anybody really need more than 75 grand a week anyway?

Well, other than Rooney or Crouch, those prozzys dont come cheap, specially when you look like they do....