Carlos_Fierro's facepack for 2018

how so. it was template ixtango gave me for fm 17 when i was trying to help out before health issues.
I think Carlos is using a new template which is slightly bigger than the old template.

I'm not sure what template you are using ix - I don't actually use a template. It's a simple shape cut and inner glow effect, been using it since 2015. Anyway, I hope to get another 500 out by Sunday, and cut out the doubles in the other seasons.

Some of those Chelsea requests will be included.

Carlo.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what template you are using ix - I don't actually use a template. It's a simple shape cut and inner glow effect, been using it since 2015. Anyway, I hope to get another 500 out by Sunday, and cut out the doubles in the other seasons.

Carlo.
I think it must have been a old template which you gave me in one of the older facepacks but i think you have then stopped using it and moved onto the newer method for the new facepacks

Carlo.

thanks

have been looking forward to this ! Great work Carlos making my FM experience much more better with the facepack.

Amazing! Just waiting for the Bernardo Silva pic to become available. Keep up the great work.

Update 2! Another 500 geezers.

Okay I cheated a bit on this one - all staff have been moved from last season's pack.

Hi carlos, some errors in French league 1 in this last update :

the picture 85085148 corresponds to Koffi Djidji, FC Nantes (id 85052013). 85085148 is id of Léo Dubois (same team),

the picture 85140186 is the one of Rémi Walter, id 36515162, OGC Nice. Id 85140186 is Arnaud Lusamba's id (same team).

Very good work otherwise !

Okay, early update given it's international break... you will find 800 new players and staff this week, plus lots of improved tiles for the bigger names. I've found a new source! @Chipie - you have Ajax.

We're past 4,000 players now so it's starting to look a little better in-game. But keep downloading the previous seasons - I scrub all the doubles with every update.

As for deadline deals - we'll have to wait until the players actually play for their new clubs. Cheers, Carlo.

Last edited: