Carlos_Fierro's facepack for 2018

Matt, your transfers list is down to the following, if you have any more please send em through.

[TABLE="width: 700, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD]Dimitri Cavare[/TD]
[TD]Barnsley[/TD]
[TD]85128191[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Will Miller[/TD]
[TD]Burton[/TD]
[TD]28088515[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Ben Heneghan[/TD]
[TD]Sheff Utd[/TD]
[TD]28058226[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Eloy Room[/TD]
[TD]PSV[/TD]
[TD]860472[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Thomas Toure[/TD]
[TD]Angers[/TD]
[TD]85080148[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Philipp Wollscheid[/TD]
[TD]Metz[/TD]
[TD]92021286[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Pape Cheikh Diop[/TD]
[TD]Lyon[/TD]
[TD]67191442[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Samuel Armenteros[/TD]
[TD]Benevento[/TD]
[TD]37005766[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Joachim Andersen[/TD]
[TD]Sampdoria[/TD]
[TD]27069975[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Mitchell Langerak[/TD]
[TD]Levante[/TD]
[TD]15004041[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Last edited:
Will do Carlos. I will have another look around Europe. My knowledge outside of Europe without the new database maybe more difficult to identify the new transfers but once the new game is released I will check South America. Keep up the great work mate!!

Will do Carlos. I will have another look around Europe. My knowledge outside of Europe without the new database maybe more difficult to identify the new transfers but once the new game is released I will check South America. Keep up the great work mate!!

If you could make Gabriel Barbosa (Gabigol) who is on loan at Benfica from Inter (30035404) and André Horta who is on loan at Braga from Benfica i would be forever grateful (55082342).

Thanks!

If you could make Gabriel Barbosa (Gabigol) who is on loan at Benfica from Inter (30035404) and André Horta who is on loan at Braga from Benfica i would be forever grateful (55082342).

Thanks!

Sorry jmmf1991, I'll probably not be changing loan players already included in parent club kits.

Very nice Carlos ! btw which panels are you using this year because the DF11 one isn't working for me ?

Yeah none working yet. I expect DF11 will update theirs soon enough - I've no idea how to do them myself, other than change image size values.

@carlos_fierro , Thank you very much, the faces have been perfect! Congratulations on the great work!!! ;););););)

@carlos_fierro; The DF11 panels will follow a few weeks after the final release of FM18.
Can't create panels without having the final files.

Back