carlos_fierro's FM 2016 facepacks

Better than 2014-2015?

• Yes

Votes: 77 83.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 16.3%

• Total voters
Okay some updates: Brazil and Staff had some odd-looking templates so they've been updated. Championship and EPL have about 40 more players each, and Ligue 1 about 20.

I like this one a lot more - it's the green shading around the pictures that doesn't look the best in some skins. Super high-quality pictures.
Also second thought - last year had config files with player names for each team, this year looks like a large league file with only unique IDs. Easier to manage I get that for regular updates, some of the detail in each squad will be a bit more work.
Thoughts?

Alcuith, the depth will be the same, I use genie to scour for players so can search by team. But I have resolved not to use so many **** Google images this year.

And its yay faster than doing this by team... Trust me!

And EPL passes the 500 mark... Okay, given updates are a bit bitty, I'll post them only once a week, starting next Saturday. Please feel free to request in the meantime however.

Great job as always mate. Your work is easy to spot in all facepack studies.

Since they got a lot exciting transfers this summer, I would like to give it a go with Fenerbache. Is that team on your agenda?

Thanks a lot!

Is it possible to make a new graph for Memphis Depay.

Nope, those pics aren't good enough, sorry. It is changing when I upload on Saturday. But please don't ask for players I have already done - if I find pics I consider better (and I will), I will swap them out.

Last edited:
34ypgch.jpg

Yes, and that's too zoomed, and the template is wrong.

Last edited:
Reece Oxford is not in the vanilla game... and that is the old strip!

You can have this tile but I will not be including him in the packs until SI releases its new database.

View attachment 233216

Back