• Total voters
Template

Hello,
yourè facepack is very god!
Great Job!
Can i have youre template please?
Sorry for my bad english:)
I`me German.

Thanks, and don't worry, your English is fine (my facepacks are rather divine, it's true :)). It's not an easy process this year I'm afraid - it involves several steps to create a tile and I don't seem to be able to teach others how to do it.

Hey Fierro, I've been a fan of your action facepacks since the 14-15" versions. I used to take the templates and make my own when I saw some youths were missing etc. aswell, and this year I've been doing the same even though there was no template downloadable for the public ^^ (hopefully you won't be mad at me for that).

Anyways I figured I could help you if you wanted, I'll show you the ones I've made so far.

View attachment 229632View attachment 229631View attachment 229630View attachment 229629View attachment 229628View attachment 229626
Joaquin Correa | Guido Vadalà | Italo Santos | Isaac Donkor | Giacomo Sciacca | Federico Bonazzoli

you can pm me if you want!

I've no problem with you having a go mate but sorry, (a) you're using the old template and (b) they're far too cropped or in old kits.

Last edited:
Good point. PM'd you. But seriously, to get good results you'd need to work from HD files with 300dpi, rather than the usual 72dpi used on websites.

Yeah I wasn't too bothered about the resolution (or newer kits) for the ones I made for myself and all, was hard enough to find pics for some of them lol.

About the new Serie A update you posted though, there seem to be some missing I think:

Hernanes > Juve
Ljajic > Inter
Alex Telles > Inter
Felipe Melo > Inter
Hachim Mastour > Malaga
Yanga-Mbwa > OL
Paletta > Atalanta

Also since the update isn't in folder format, like your last updates, it's a bit hard to organize manually...

Delete your old download and use the new one. It has the same effect in-game. It's quicker for me if an entire division is in one folder - quicker to update, quicker to replace, quicker to config. I dabbled with team folders but it's not worth my effort.

And yes there are some missing people. It's a work in progress.

Last edited:
Used last year's packs and now using these. This new style is even better than last year. Fantastic work

Bunch of updates today, some big, some small. Other players, MLS, Bundesliga, Portugal, Norway and La Liga.

I'd advise deleting your old folders and extract the new zips into their place.

Bunch of updates today, some big, some small. Other players, MLS, Bundesliga, Portugal, Norway and La Liga.

I'd advise deleting your old folders and extract the new zips into their place.

You can make a MEGAPACK witht uTorrent to make it more easy to download?

Carlos great job!Could you upload folder with European teams like the previous year?

Back