trent alexander-arnold liverpool
taiwo awoniyi liverpool
okera simmonds liverpool
brooks lennon liverpool
Ben woodburn liverpool
jack watts liverpool
che nunnely ajax

hopefully you can do these for me cheers mate

Perhaps I can help you and make a Boca Jrs pack and some of the main players in the Argentina League

Carlos_fierro can you help me? when you see it if please sent me a message private please.

Hi mate, your doing a great job, could you please update Florian Thauvin's pic with the new NUFC picture, cheers

I've just re-upped the EPL pack with Thauvin included, plus 40-odd new players from Chelsea, Tottenham, Man City and Everton. Man Utd tiles have had a seeing-to as well.

I've also separated the players into team folders, now that we're approaching a complete league. I'm still primarily working off last year's database, so if there are any big transfers that are not included, please leave a request and I'll update.

Thanks, Carlo.

Last edited:
Hello Carlos!

Amazing work in these facepacks, they are the best in the business! I was wondering if you perhaps can share the template with me since I do som pictures of talents and stuff like that? And since your template is the best I would like to do my own in the same :)

Once again, amazing work!

Quick update: I've re-upped the custom panels, making the profile pics the correct sizes and reinstating the "age" widget that got lost. Download link on first post.

And we have updates...

Also, I'm converting all of last year's tiles into the new template style. They're smaller than this year's, but I think it's worth it, at least while this year's project is in its infancy. I'll start up a new thread to include all the ones I've done in the next few days.

Churs... Carlo.

Last edited:
Hey Carlos, love the work. Quick question, is there a way to download the updates without having to re-download the whole pack?

Appreciate all the hard work so far Carlos :D Hope to see you continue in the future

Thanks. I do my best. Now, last year's guff has been converted to the new template (several hours work and some handy scripts to thank for that). Only problem is my internet has gone gaga and I only have a phone connection. So as soon as my landline comes back, it'll all get uploaded. There are 18,000 tiles, so they'll get uploaded in batches.

Once the transfer deadline is over I'll also be able to update all the affected new tiles as well. Gracias, Carlo.

Last edited:
Back