carlos_fierro's FM 2016 facepacks

Better than 2014-2015?

• Yes

Votes: 77 83.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 16.3%

• Total voters
Hi Natos, I think your template is a bit different to mine. PM me a message and I'll send everything you need.

Hi Natos, I think your template is a bit different to mine. PM me a message and I'll send everything you need.

Hey Carlos, you've exceeded your message storage so I can't seem to send you a message, feel free to add me on steam or Private Message me. (www[dot]steamcommunity[dot]com/id/natiscool)

I'll update these players to the newer template when I receive it from Carlos.

Hello Natos, thank you to have taken into account my request, I really appreciate, the result is simply fantastic !!

Big thank you !

Natos, I'm not very happy with you gatecrashing without any sort of consultation. You're not even using my template.

Please get in touch with me privately.

Last edited:
Amazing work with all the facepacks Carlos! And thank you for the Rashford pic for me!

Do you think you could do a better Kylian Mbappe picture? He has one today but it is from his u21 period and there is a lot of better pictures today. If you could do one I would be very happy (he is my best player haha)

Hey Carlos sorry for hurting you, I thought I was doing something good by helping you and I'm really sorry, I didn't think of how it could be taken as gatecrashing or upsetting you.

I tried to contact you before but your inbox was full. (carlos_fierro has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.)

Hey Carlos, you've exceeded your message storage so I can't seem to send you a message, feel free to add me on steam or Private Message me. (www[dot]steamcommunity[dot]com/id/natiscool)

Apologies,

Hey Carlos sorry for hurting you, I thought I was doing something good by helping you and I'm really sorry, I didn't think of how it could be taken as gatecrashing or upsetting you.

I tried to contact you before but your inbox was full. (carlos_fierro has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.)

Apologies,

Ah, course this forum doesn't tell you it's full... and I missed your last post on this forum. Apologies. Hold on a mo...

Last edited:
Hi Carlos Fierro,

Just wanna ask one question. When I right click your pack and downloaded, the file is showed as .zip format. However after it is downloaded, the file's name is automatically translated to .html (For example the English Premiership.html only size 95KB). I try to rename the file from .html to .zip and unzipped, the file is damage and corrupted.

How can I solve this problem? Coz I like your pack's style a lot!

Cheers!

I've tested the link and it works fine for me. I think you're downloading it incorrectly. Anyone else have this issue?

Last edited: