carlos_fierro's FM 2016 facepacks

Better than 2014-2015?

• Yes

Votes: 77 83.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 16.3%

• Total voters
Not sure if this has been updated but thought i'd tell you.

I noticed awhile ago that youngsters Timothy Fosu-Mensah and James Weir of Manchester United had the same facepacks, obviously there's a clear difference between them! ;)

Not sure if this has been updated but thought i'd tell you.

I noticed awhile ago that youngsters Timothy Fosu-Mensah and James Weir of Manchester United had the same facepacks, obviously there's a clear difference between them! ;)

Oh yes. Will sort.

love your facepacks very very much
didnt know u were back lol
dont leave again!

I hate to be one of those people who does this so forgive me but... could we get pictures for Michael Keane of Burnley and Luke Garbutt of Everton (but on loan at Fulham) please?

I'd provide a picture but i know you've got your requirements :)

Last edited:
I hate to be one of those people who does this so forgive me but... could we get pictures for Michael Keane of Burnley and Luke Garbutt of Everton (but on loan at Fulham) please?

I'd provide a picture but i know you've got your requirements :)

Both are already in the packs and have been for several months. You should probably download them again.

Bet you feel reeeeeally silly.

Both are already in the packs and have been for several months. You should probably download them again.

Bet you feel reeeeeally silly.

Oh dear... well that was a rookie mistake wasn't it! :mad:

Downloaded and all good now!

chinese super league

hey man u think we could get a chinese super league pack anytime soon?

hmm whoever this guy is in green shirt i cant find him in game or actually in the recently updated others pack. any ideas as to who it could be? i searcher oliver boumale nothing came up

I think it is Olivier Boumal

Last edited: