carlos_fierro's FM 2016 facepacks

Better than 2014-2015?

• Yes

Votes: 77 83.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 16.3%

• Total voters
Great to see you back Carlos! If you want you can send me the template and I would really like to help..

I wonder if you can add a better picture of Marcus Rashford now that he have been established in the United team. Understand if you don't feel the need to add a new one since there already is one. :)

Great to see you back Carlos! If you want you can send me the template and I would really like to help..

I wonder if you can add a better picture of Marcus Rashford now that he have been established in the United team. Understand if you don't feel the need to add a new one since there already is one. :)

Try this one:

View attachment 170664

On helping - the template I use needs PS CS6 as it's a custom action. If you have it, ping me a private message.

Last edited:
I've complimented your contributions before but nowhere near enough that you deserve.

I don't know how long you've been doing this exactly but i have always used these sort of facepacks as they're the best ones out there and look far better than anything else.

Keep up the good work if you're sticking around :)

I've complimented your contributions before but nowhere near enough that you deserve.

I don't know how long you've been doing this exactly but i have always used these sort of facepacks as they're the best ones out there and look far better than anything else.

Keep up the good work if you're sticking around :)

thanks Dan, it's messages like this that will keep me around!

Thanks

Thanks for working on this again Carlos, I've been a lurker recently, but love these facepacks, undoubtedly the best one in FM16. All my friends and myself use this pack, thanks for being there for us. :)