Best tactic ever.. Im sorry it is. U are amazing. Keep em coming man. I'd love one for leeds if you could figure one thanx

which tactic should i use m8 am trying it with west ham the The original version or v4

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 AM ----------

and ill tell u how i get on m8 kk

pffft tough ive had more success with V4 but i have no feedback... maybe start on original and gradually introduce V4

Read through the first 2 pages and from what i can see your a tactical genious!

Read through the first 2 pages and from what i can see your a tactical genious!

thanks mate

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

good luck

---------- Post added at 07:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

will b revamping OP tomorrow with user comments, user screenies etc... so get your say in and post ur results please

Hey man I'll have a go with the new version, but does it work for 11.2 as my current save with Newcastle is on that.

Hey man I'll have a go with the new version, but does it work for 11.2 as my current save with Newcastle is on that.

yes it does

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

also a bit off topic but im thinking about doing my first story of FM 2011 after the release of the new patch please pm me some ideas of who to be or certain challenges or base storylines.... hopefully they will be as successful as my stories last FM but should be highly improved in terms of writing style and layout

this tactic is awesome i just finshed 4th with west ham in the first season |)

Definatly going to give this a try. Looks like really great work Casey32, many many kudos to you friend.

Nice Tactic

First season with Man Utd M 38 W 32 D 5 L 1 G 99 GA 17 Points 101

Just won 6-0 against spurs(scum) on emirates. have used the tactic for half a season now, haven't lost yet. amazing

Hey Casey32,

Just thought I'd post a screenshot of how I am doing with your tactic just in pre-season..I'll most likely post my end of season results for you too, if you'd be interested.
Also I'll post my transfers and team for your interest as well.

Hope it helps it's truly a great tactic so far.

You may be interested to know that I implemented this into football manager live the other day. Looks good so far although im conceding more than I'd like. Wondering if my Dcs are too slow.