I have been here for sometime ,just reading and surfing the forum. So, this is my first post .

Casey your tactic is awesome .

I've just started a new save with Liverpool. Patch 11.3 .

Transfers :
IN : Taiwo, Christian Benitez , Elia ( installments ) and Marko Marin ( installments ) .
OUT: some youngsters and dead wood have been loaned out .

Played 6 Preseason friendlies and I have won them all with style.
Scored 23 goals and conceded 0 . The highlight was beating AC Milan 3-0 .

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Will keep you updated .

Thanks !

currently works incredibly well with 11.3
tactic: casey32's wonder 4-4-2 v4 (original)
here is the screenshot:
113Tottenham.jpg

Using this with Gladbach, top of the league with 15 points.. great tactic this.

would help if you guys mentioned which tactic version you guys are using.

ha odd cause it aint workin for me anymore, making a new one

Wish you the best of luck with your new tactic for 11.3. Really enjoyed your last one.

Hi anyone have good tactic for lower leagues team ? patch 11.2.0/1

I am at this moment using this for RKC Waalwijk, they are in the Eerste Divisie, the last league of Holland. I have so far played 3 games with this tactic and won 2 and drawed one. I think I can be champions. Good tactic, might also give it a go with a bigger club, like Benfica.

i don't know why the tactic become horrible i conced a lot of goal 2 3 witch match and don t score my defense have very bad note every time less them 6 what the problem ?

got to say casey32 this tactic is awesome, can be hit and miss with some inconsistant results but i think its against teams that play in a certain way which im looking into

had amazing results with paloschi on this tactic in 2 long saves
also found its best to have someone like paloschi with good poacher stats, and play someone very fast with average other stats next to him, im currently using yildirim and hes scoring loads

used sanchez in the past and he was the same

QPR currentley 2 time euro cup winners, 1 time premier league winners and 1 time runner up, currentley in the champions league knockout rounds ;)

sevilla - too many trophies to mention, biggest club on fm over 20 years used mainly your tactic and 2 others when form drops!

I've been looking for a decent tactic to use in the Championship for ages - this is by far the best one out there
Started a game as Millwall, bookies favourites to be relegated and after 12 games im Top of the championship and 5 points clear of second. The one defeat i had was a 2-0 defeat away at barnsley (Ever since CM4 Barnsley have been my bogey team) but i still had 26 shots in that game and 7 ccc's. AMAZING tactic

I've had a lot of success with this tactic, though i've altered it a bit to fit my team. If i'm using attacking full backs i set them on automatic, and sometimes i play with a long striker and a defensive midfielder just behind the central ones. I set the defensive on defend, which gives me a licence to set my centres on support. Useful if one of the strikers is injured. One question though: should the central midfielders be Deep Lying Playmakers, or Central Midfielders, or what? Sorry if that was said somewhere and i just missed it.

Not had an update on this for a while sooo....

Just played 1st game with this tactic as Aston Villa vs Liverpool & won 4-0 with Bent & HESKEY scoring 2 each