thats why i love fm :) its really realistic! in real life he has the same problem.. just like robben.. a shame cause those are really good players :)
He was ****** off with me cause I rejected a pittiful £9m bid from United, then Modric was ****** off with me for me handling Rafael even though I did have a chat with him and all was fine..

I offered him a new 69k a week contract and everything was fine after that.. if all goes well (and I win the ECL or the EPL) his value should increase and with the new deal I can demand more for him in June/July :) will just see how everything goes!

any progress on your save bud?

hey m8,

i have a strange addiction... i always have to restart a game... you know how annoying that is ??? :(
But!!!!! tonight i will start a new save (haha :*( ) with them.. and will let you know how it will go :)

thx for all the info bud

hey m8,

i have a strange addiction... i always have to restart a game... you know how annoying that is ??? :(
But!!!!! tonight i will start a new save (haha :*( ) with them.. and will let you know how it will go :)

thx for all the info bud

k3zz4 said:
if you use him as AMC, who do you use as striker thenn?? Defoe?
yeah Defoe :) you should also get in Cedric Bakambu - Fc Souchaux Montbe £2.3m this is what he looks like fully developed :) and dont restart again! start the game, 1st thing you do is terminate all the coaches/scouts/physio's who are ****, which is most of them at Tottenham...

131128d1296936263-c%E9dric-bakambu-19-year-old-striker-c%E9dric-bakambu-profile_-attributes-.png

then buy and sell players, if you need help let me know

then make/use a tactic (CCC is perfect for them)

cancel frinedlies that are too close together and to hard! arrange friendlies in a good structured manner, play against similar-smaller teams than you! only make one hardish game 2nd from last friendly, some one like Schalke or Leverkusen.. last game make it the easiest game you can, have btw 6-7 friendlies if time permits, otherwise 5-6 is sufficient

teach players PPM's that you will find useful for the players and your tactics, set up your training schedules (download or make your own) and distribute your coaches the best you possibly can (highest stars)

ask board for more coaches and a feeder club as tottenham dont have one or it is ****...

if you want to sell King/Dawson/Ekotto/Crouch/Pav then sell them (sell Pav first up) your choice what you want to do :)

set up your team settings - *** coach handles press etc, set asking price to 200% but take control of the friendlies for the 1st season at least and you handle match prep

set yourself a realistic goal for the season, winning the Carling Cup and qualifying for the Champions League again! and work from there :)

Dont restart if you make a mistake or lose a game, just carry on and try and do better the next game! Dont be afraid to get involved in crapping out your players.. Douglas Costa was playing like a doos for me so I warned him, then dropped him into reserves after he got 5.9 ave, he moaned I told him I am the boss he got ****** off and said I should not challenge him and told him he better watch it! Promoted back up to the 1st team the next day and he score the 3 goals in the Carling Cup final vs Arsenal :)

take your time and enjoy the game, that is why we play it!

This all is so true :).. the bad thing is that i know it... but like you say. just start the game and wont stop it. i will do that. And when i need help or so, i will find you. You are a great help.. not only for me but for the entire FM-Base community... atleast i hope everyone is thinking the same. ;)

thanks m8

A few games I played last night ;)

View attachment 196655View attachment 196656View attachment 196657View attachment 196658View attachment 196659View attachment 196660View attachment 196661

take note of the Bolton match, the woodwork stats to be precise :) was driving me insane hitting the bar 5 times!!

Really hoping to challenge for the title, Chelsea and Arsenal are really on fire so far this season though! (well so am I I guess) going to be a tough one :) six games left only!

Has anyone got any results SS so far using this tactic? how is it coming along?

well i finally start yesterday with Spurs save! and so far i like it :)

changed alsmost all staffs and got all covered with 4+ *.. so training ready. schedules finished. i cancelled all friendlys as they were not interresting... and made new ones.. lost none. draw first match against Corinthians. I won with 4-2 from Bayern. made in 90+1 and 90+5 the last 2 goals haha... Van the Man :) i won first 2 ECL games. 1-0 at West Ham and 2-0 at Aston Villa. also won 4-1 at Auxerre for CL Qualification :) . i will honest.. i am to lazy to put ss on forum.. will try it 2night :p

Last edited:
hahhaa, nice job k3, here is the coaches list SS you wanted...
196658d1317195719-ccc-heaven-raikan007-tottenham-hotspur-tottenham_-training-.png

add Elio Carravavetta to that list as well :)

the tactic gets better and better with each you play and the more fluid your team get with it! The board gave me close on £15m in December for new expectaitions :) which I used to strengthen my squad and sell off the players I no longer wanted :)

good win in the Cl pre-qualifiers, I had Fenerbahce which are not an easy team either, I have seen Auxerre win the French league in the 1st season :)

I look forward to your updates :)

nice staffs :) tonight i will continue and will update. for the AML position i changed it to inside forward - support. would that affect the tactic? as HULK is more a inside forward.. btw he scored against Villa a goal from 40 yard!!!!! destructive shots he got :) also van Nistelrooij is a killer as super sub. :) scored all games he went in ;)

awesome :) wont effect the tactic at all as each PI has been manually edited anyway :)

End of the 1st season....

I finished my season at about 1am this morning :) was having a great time and did not want it to end as I was in a good run of form and we all know we the "just one more game" syndrome :)

I must say I was very surprised with the results I had, had a great season in the EPL with a good goal ratio (I leaked a few needless goals but my defence was brand new and did not speak English for most of the season) working on this for the new season, nothing more than 20 goals will be scored hopefully :)

ECL was the best results for me :) Semi wins over Chelsea and the final which was boring on most parts, won it on penalties ;) a win is a win and I love being able to beat Barca, makes me happy! Vagner Love was truelly a revelation and Modric also really did his part, Aaron Lennon was the most surprising player for me nothing up a good dozen goals or so and assists :) Bale was probably the tied best player along with Love :) 22 assists and half of time he played left back!

End of season results:

View attachment 196733View attachment 196745View attachment 196746View attachment 196747View attachment 196748View attachment 196749View attachment 196750View attachment 196751View attachment 196752View attachment 196753View attachment 196744View attachment 196743View attachment 196734View attachment 196735View attachment 196736View attachment 196737View attachment 196738View attachment 196739View attachment 196740View attachment 196741View attachment 196742View attachment 196754

impressive season!! really nice.. good job! as for me i draw against man utd and won the other games. standing second behind Chelsea. but on same points. the conceded 1 goal less then me... In ECL i won second match again auxerre and have been draw against INTER, TURKYINZSPOR and SPARTAK MOSKOU. won 5-1 against the turkish team (HOME), and won 2-0 again spartak (AWAY). beiing first with same points as inter but scored more goal.. Defoe is a beast in my save.. same as van the man.. really good sub.. i am not really happy with modric and vdv... Christian Eriksen perfroms far better then those to as AMC.. and Hulk as AML is a beast... scores a lot also.. i have bought M'Vila for 1st of jan to get a extra (def) midfielder. really good tactic.. the passing is incredible and player's movement is nice to see..

Gj

impressive season!! really nice.. good job! as for me i draw against man utd and won the other games. standing second behind Chelsea. but on same points. the conceded 1 goal less then me... In ECL i won second match again auxerre and have been draw against INTER, TURKYINZSPOR and SPARTAK MOSKOU. won 5-1 against the turkish team (HOME), and won 2-0 again spartak (AWAY). beiing first with same points as inter but scored more goal.. Defoe is a beast in my save.. same as van the man.. really good sub.. i am not really happy with modric and vdv... Christian Eriksen perfroms far better then those to as AMC.. and Hulk as AML is a beast... scores a lot also.. i have bought M'Vila for 1st of jan to get a extra (def) midfielder. really good tactic.. the passing is incredible and player's movement is nice to see..

Gj
any updates anyone? :) busy with pre-season, bought Sakho and Neymar (for the 1st time in Fm11 and once in Fm10) :)

how much each? wich position you gonna use Neymar?

lol, I was given £53m for title contenders (£64m for winner) but chose the contender, sold Dos Santos (£8.25m) Naughton (£4m) Huddlestone (think United offered me £12m) (as I got Hargreaves for free and is better, Tom is just too slow on defence for me) Ji Sung Park (£9.25m) and a couple of others and still shipping some out as well :)

Sakho £18.5m and Neymar £28m :O (the most I have ever spent on a player) he will be played as Poacher and rotated out wide as well :)

Got Burdisso for 825k :) Destro, Santon, Hargreaves (as said above) for free too! Loaned out Destro and going to bring in Junior Hoilett for around £13m to rotate with Lennon (need a few extra HG players, I have enough, just like a few more)

I will post the Transfer History SS on Monday when I have completed all of my dealings :)

haha cool :) but santon is the player that you already have? did you get dos santos in naughton in your first season? well i think i gonna try to get neymar also next season.. and also luis henrique (both santos) Sakho is a DL right? then you have best FB in game haha srna and sakho :)

haha, yeah Santon from Inter :)

Dos Santos and Naughton were out on loan for the 1st season, they come back in the Summer as well as a few other fringe players I have sold off :)

I have Baines/Bale as Lb but Bale is much better in the Aml position so Sakho will be played all throughout the Cb and Lb for the season, giving him time to settle in etc :)

Srna was also the 1st time I have ever bought him too, thought I would buy these players for my last game of Fm11 just for ***** and giggles as I normally buy more unkown players every save :)

thats the funniest part of the game.. introducing unknown players... loking forward to do this with fm12... still dont know what team could be a challenge for fm12... i know i am gonna make a save with PSV.

well depends on what type of challenge you want really :)

PSV will be a good start :) have a good one mate

well a nice challenge is bringin a team back so his glory.. (like leeds)