wingers on opposite wings? for example lennon on left cutting in on right or do you tend to keep him on the right?

had the same question, left legged for right and likewise, or?

over joy

i am man utd i 14 points top of the table and last 8 champions league

wingers on opposite wings? for example lennon on left cutting in on right or do you tend to keep him on the right?
right foot on right and left on left :) change their roles to Wingers attack and set run with ball often and run from deep often :) it will be unstoppable :)

I have made a new version of this tactic to play against teams who play a 4-4-2 out wide like West Ham (my bogey team in this tactic) it is set to play narrow/quick and short like Barca :)

I will make a new thread for testers to see if it is worthy of being uploaded :)

Doing well so far using this tactic won 3 lost 0 drawn 0, Just beaten Stromsgodset 5-0 in the Europa league with Birmingham City, Uploaded highlights on my youtube channel MrHiipip :)

what other teams do you think would work well with this tactic? arsenal possibly with either wilshere nasri or arshavin through the middle then walcott or nasri on the right and arshavin down the left?

yeah most definately :) other teams:

CSKA, Roma, Ac Milan, Aston Villa, City (of course) HSV, Leverkusen, Shakthar, Liverpool (no Carrol) Napoli and quite a few other teams :)

nice results Hiipip, what season are you in currently? 1st?

Thanks for a great tactic Raikan007 !!

Have you implemented new winger/wide playmaker adjustments? The original new tactic has the winger/wide playmaker set up as advanced playmaker support, but a couple of threads earlier you advised setup was winger attack (right-footed on right and vice versa) and RWB often?

Just wondering if this change requires new type of players or still same types as mentioned in the opening post?

Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks for a great tactic Raikan007 !!

Have you implemented new winger/wide playmaker adjustments? The original new tactic has the winger/wide playmaker set up as advanced playmaker support, but a couple of threads earlier you advised setup was winger attack (right-footed on right and vice versa) and RWB often?

Just wondering if this change requires new type of players or still same types as mentioned in the opening post?

Thanks

hey bud, great to hear its going well! I have in my save but have not uploaded it, I will tomorrow if you want me too! its better than this one as well! a little quicker players are needed who are good at dribbling and crossing :)

how are the results coming along?

if any of my friends want to play FM with me and my 2nd cousin (who play way to much FM) i allways tell them to pick barcelona cuz its hard to not suceed as barcelona haha:) i might upload a tactic when i get my FM 12 on the 21th knowing myself prob as southampton ^^

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

and i'll also upload a tactic revolving arround headers only i have (roughly counter) 80-85% heading goals, tho im not sure if it would work in lower leagues,

Yeah its my first season in the championship won 3 drawn 2 lost 0, And just got through to group stage of the Europa league, Got a tough group though M.Tel-Aviv Spartak Moscow and As Roma, with the squad i have i dont think i'll finish n the top 2 lol.

hey bud, great to hear its going well! I have in my save but have not uploaded it, I will tomorrow if you want me too! its better than this one as well! a little quicker players are needed who are good at dribbling and crossing :)

how are the results coming along?

For sure - please do upload.

Results are coming just fine. Spurs first season, sitting on top with 10 games left.

sorry mate, forgot to get it last night, will do it tomorrow! did you win the league? how was your season?

Using this tactic in Chelsea against Real Madrid (Away).

The result was a 0-0 draw, Chelsea didn't really created much chances. I guess the players were not familiar to the tactic yet.
The defense was great though, RM having shots but Cech kept on saving the shots and the defenders were always on their position. Will keep you updated.

--

Champions League Finals
Chelsea vs. Barcelona 2-0
View attachment 197195 View attachment 197196

Won the game without Hazard, Rodriguez, Lukaku because they were ineligible to Champions Cup. Torres was injured.
No CCCs, but the defence and set pieces were great. Zhirkov contributed two assists from two IFKs, Terry and Essien scored respectively. Great control of possession, Messi, Iniesta and Drogba (I sold to them) were very limited.

Also, I won 2-0 against Real Madrid at Stamford Bridge, but forgot to post the screenshots.

Last edited:
Need to reverse the foot winger
right on right and left on left :) you can have reverse if you like though! they are asked to move into channels and if they have the cut inside PPM then put the left footed player in the Amr position :) good luck