I simulated a whole season with SpurS ( go on holiday ), only using the Home tactic. Finished 5th.

Yes. Finished with 70 points, which btw is not a great for England. Still it was all with the V3 Home on holiday.

Less variables maybe?

Is that a benefit though? You guys play the game how you like but going on holiday or simulating matches just seams like you are only playing half the game.

The variables are what makes the game so good

Is that a benefit though? You guys play the game how you like but going on holiday or simulating matches just seams like you are only playing half the game.

The variables are what makes the game so good

I would imagine it is a benefit for understanding a tactic because you are eliminating social factors like player and media interaction.

I would imagine it is a benefit for understanding a tactic because you are eliminating social factors like player and media interaction.

They are part of the game! The only test worth running is playing the game. The post is actual proof of this. 5th with Spurs is terrible. I use the tactic in rotation with other and win with ease.

Yes. Finished with 70 points, which btw is not a great for England. Still it was all with the V3 Home on holiday.

Let me ask you a question then, hipothetically if your boss tasks you with something, and gives you 2 strategies, one that is designed to work best for new clients and another one that is designed to work best with the company's actual clients, what strategy will you use and when? Will you use the same for everyone, or will you adequate in order to get maximum efficiency?

The same is with the tactics I uploaded, I set specific home and away tactics and I quote myself

alternating between the home and away tactic for home and away games.

Now, what do you take from here? Did I use home tactic for every game? Or did I upload 2 tactics on purpose, one that delivers away and another one that delivers in home games

If you don't even take 1 measly minute of your life to read such simply instructions, please don't waste my time or anyone else's, either come back when you've done a proper test with both tactics or don't bother again, thanks

I want to try this with Liverpool. Should I use Home tactic away against worse teams or should I strictly use Home for home and Away for away

Strictly home tactic for home games and away tactic for away games, in case the away game proves to be really difficult or you need a draw / loose by minimum margin use counter-attack

They are part of the game! The only test worth running is playing the game. The post is actual proof of this. 5th with Spurs is terrible. I use the tactic in rotation with other and win with ease.

I would disagree that 5th with Spurs is terrible compared to real-life standings over the last 10 years.

Tactics is the main component of the ME. If a tactic used is totally inept it doesn't matter what you do with other aspects of the game you are always going to be set to fail

You are taking an offense, mate.70 points its not bad and i only used one of them on holiday. This means at least 10 more points if i actually lead the games, makes subs and shouts. Just saying. I will try once again today changing for every game. However, do you think that you can actually use away tactic for home games vs big teams and home tactic for away games with small teams ?

You are taking an offense, mate.70 points its not bad and i only used one of them on holiday. This means at least 10 more points if i actually lead the games, makes subs and shouts. Just saying. I will try once again today changing for every game. However, do you think that you can actually use away tactic for home games vs big teams and home tactic for away games with small teams ?

I might've seemed ******, but if you take into account that I already made 2 tests by myself, winning the league with Southampton, finishing 2nd with Betis, a guy took union berlin to 4th place in his 2nd season, another guy won the league with milwall then qualified for CL the next season, I mean you need to disregard your test really badly to end 5th with a team like spurs that's perfectly suited for the tactic.

Also no, home tactic is designed specifically to dominate or try it's best at home, the same goes for the away tactic, so you should excusively use both as they names suggest

I would disagree that 5th with Spurs is terrible compared to real-life standings over the last 10 years.

Tactics is the main component of the ME. If a tactic used is totally inept it doesn't matter what you do with other aspects of the game you are always going to be set to fail

With all the respect, finishing 5th with spurs with this tactic is simply insulting to the creator of the tactic

BUt the tactic isn't inept, thats the point. Finishing 5th IRL isn't far fetched, but this is Football Manager. I can win the prem with my eyes closed with a team like Spurs. For me, the tactics i like to use are about how im going to win the league. Which players are going to perform and how the team will play in attack. So i have to disagree with you. A holiday test is just insulting to the creator.

What about individual training ? Do you train the players in the specific position they play or just let it be ?

Earlier you said, that you use AF and Poacher, but in the .fmf file it is AF and DLF ?

Last edited by a moderator: