Thanks a lot for your comment and testing. I have to say that this tactic is pretty much different to the one you’re talking about. However, the tactic name is similar because both managers inspired me even more.

I updated the tactic after the Group Stage. After that phase I didn’t make a single tweak. Besides switching in-match the mentality of the backs.

Good luck testing!

Thanks for the reply, but how do you exactly fight to win against stronger teams on either away games or CL away games? I feel thats my weakness with any team, I try defensive positioning training b4 the game, have the morale on the highest, best team, and somehow I still loose most games against stronger teams in away games either by 1-0,2-0 or 5-1 especially when I need a good result to secure going through the next round

Cheers

Also, to prove what I was saying, this ****** me off completely, all these highlighted matches I dominated with 10+ shots on target and the opposition got less than 5 in every game, yet somehow I still lost, using v2

View attachment 56650

Hey guys, I've been using CE's 4-3-2-1 tactic with my own tweaks and I've been getting superb consistent results, and even managed to dominate Bayern in winning 3-0 away and at home, I only drew once in the league in 20 games since I've finished tweaking the tactic and unfortunaly got eliminated from the CL thanks to 2 stupid goals that one never expects them to go in (martial crossed from almost the left corner flag and the ball went in, dybala won a header against my 190cm CB.. so yeah).

I've been demolishing home and away my opponents, often winning 4-0, 5-0, playing beautiful possession football with amazing interplay between the team, I gotta say that these tactics got me playing FM again since I was in the verge of giving up completely from FM thanks to conventional tactics not working...

I'd love for you fellas to test these tactics and give me some input on how it went for you, some quick tips before you plug-in these tactics:

If your team doesn't have many players that have 13+ attributes at passing, first touch, vision, teamwork, techinque, off-ball you may want to tick-off : "Be more expressive" from the away tactic.

Training : pre-match Attacking movement, Balanced - high.

I use the away tactic on away games, home tactic at home games, and underdog tactic whenever I'm a huge underdog ex : I used the underdog tactic vs Manchester that was playing 10 players defensively and got up to 2-0 before switching to control

many thanks to Christian Eriksen to these superb tactics, and I welcome any of you to try and tweak even more

Results:

View attachment 56459

Hey guys, I've been using CE's 4-3-2-1 tactic with my own tweaks and I've been getting superb consistent results, and even managed to dominate Bayern in winning 3-0 away and at home, I only drew once in the league in 20 games since I've finished tweaking the tactic and unfortunaly got eliminated from the CL thanks to 2 stupid goals that one never expects them to go in (martial crossed from almost the left corner flag and the ball went in, dybala won a header against my 190cm CB.. so yeah).

I've been demolishing home and away my opponents, often winning 4-0, 5-0, playing beautiful possession football with amazing interplay between the team, I gotta say that these tactics got me playing FM again since I was in the verge of giving up completely from FM thanks to conventional tactics not working...

I'd love for you fellas to test these tactics and give me some input on how it went for you, some quick tips before you plug-in these tactics:

If your team doesn't have many players that have 13+ attributes at passing, first touch, vision, teamwork, techinque, off-ball you may want to tick-off : "Be more expressive" from the away tactic.

I use the away tactic on away games, home tactic at home games, and underdog tactic whenever I'm a huge underdog ex : I used the underdog tactic vs Manchester that was playing 10 players defensively and got up to 2-0 before switching to control

many thanks to Christian Eriksen to these superb tactics, and I welcome any of you to try and tweak even more

Results:

View attachment 1158052

edit - these tactics are outdated, I've published the v3 version, it's a winger 4-2-4 tactic, finished 2nd with Betis and 1st with Southampton, please check that one

Last edited:
White Europe, would you recommend this tactic more than Knap´s set you used in your save before? I mean V2 with control at home and standard away.

White Europe, would you recommend this tactic more than Knap´s set you used in your save before? I mean V2 with control at home and standard away.

hard to say knaps tweak was great on 18.3.1 but in my opinion hotfix killed it a little. Just try this one and see what U think

On the V3 the DLP is set to mark the opposition AML. I'm presuming we should change this in game to the striker?

hard to say knaps tweak was great on 18.3.1 but in my opinion hotfix killed it a little. Just try this one and see what U think

So V2 control at home and standard away with very fluid shape works the best? Thanks in advance.

Results:

View attachment 1158052
extremely good resultsView attachment 56313View attachment 56312View attachment 56311View attachment 56310

Thank you a lot for your time and for your positive response! Please keep in mind that my tactic resulted after 2 years with Leverkusen and a quite good team, thus I don't think it's the best to test it with a major underdog, but I got the best results in my first year in the last months (february,march,april,may) so if you could test until then that would give us a pretty good idea on how the tactic fares overall, thus I ask you please to continue your testing and maybe improve the team (A finisher is a must (15+ composure and finishing), a good playmaker (thiago maia) and 2 good mezzalas (zielinski or milinkovic savic) are also the core of this tactic).

Also which tactic did you use? I found the away tactic to work the best for me both home and away on my last test

I was hoping for an answer from CE himself about this tweaked tactic because I'm sure he'd fully tweak it even further for better results