Celebrities on Twitter

Phillip Schofield (This Morning presenter) is following me :D
I've had quite a few reply to me. All of the Walsall players with twitter reply to me, Matt 'Messi' Richards even includes me in his 'FF' lot every Friday :D
I had a good conversation with a reporter from the Birmingham Mail too after Chris Hutchings was sacked and he put my comments in the newspaper haha.

Edit: For some reason that very annoying kid from Big Brother called Sam Pepper follows me too, all I have ever done is abused him on it. Weird.

Last edited:
Alexis Sanchez replied to me.
I got John Legend to follow me :p

I just followed Darren Huckerby and he sent me a direct message to my email address.
He said "Thanks for the follow, hope you enjoy my banter. You can also follow me on Facebook http://t.co/YNHvjp3 -Huck"

trying to get nina dobrev to tweet me but she blatently ignores me, dont know why only asked her to marry me :$

united fans got
katie price
alan sugar
freddy adu
Natalie Sawyer
and reece wabara (a man city reserve)
to wish our favourite fictional city fan bertie magoo a happy 35th birthday(signifying the length of time it had been between there major trophies)would have been epic to do a 36th :(

united fans got
katie price
alan sugar
freddy adu
Natalie Sawyer
and reece wabara (a man city reserve)
to wish our favourite fictional city fan bertie magoo a happy 35th birthday(signifying the length of time it had been between there major trophies)would have been epic to do a 36th :(

what did alan sugar say

Just got a 2 replies and a RT of Kyle Walker and Tottenham youngster (who is on FM) James Yeboah, asked me to add him as a friend on Playstation :D

Last edited:
Got 6 RT's so far in my Twitter career ;)

Two from Richard O'Donnell (SWFC player)
One from Liam Palmer (Same as above)
One from Jon Otsemobor (Same as above)
One from Lee Bullen ( Former SWFC player)
One from Adam Le Fondre

The most famous person to mention me on twitter is Yeovil player Anthony Edgar after I played some football with him on my nans road ( his nan also lives on the same road.)

And I have got a few RTs from some players such as Malouda and Lalkovic.

only person to reply to me is Jamale Edwards, off the google chrome advert for SBTV

oh not sure if this counts, but MistaJam (1xtra) give me a shout on the radio LOL

follow me if you like; andy_wilmot

Last edited:
Had tweets from;

Raheem Sterling
Ricky Hatton
Scorcher (UK Rap Artist)
K-Koke (same as above - family friend)
Exo (same as above)
Henry Winter (journalist)
Charlie Sloth (DJ)

Been RT'd by;
All of above
Howard Nurse (journalist)
Jonathan Wilson (journalist)
Michael Owen

Follow Me (@dmf180593) - football talk mainly and some other tiny things on the side :)