Celebrities on Twitter

Miles Jacobsen, discussing food.. Pancakes vs Yorkshire pudding and Chicken Tikka Massala vs Kebabs

Zonal Marking ;)

At this moment in time, tryting to get another tweet from rio ferdinanad, he wesats it out on twitter :L

I follow Giuseppe Rossi. Never RTed me though :(

Also, to know if they are real celebs or no, check for a blue/white very good sign near their name. If its there, they're 100% official, if not, it may be they didn't get it yet or they're fake

I've had Rio Ferdinand, Ryan Babel, Eduardo Salvio, a countless number of journalists and a couple sky presenters including georgie thompson!!! i'm in.

Robbie Savage, James Corden, Rio Ferd, Kevin Davies, Tim Lovejoy, Lloyd Sam, Skepta, JME, Britney Spears, Ryan Babel (as we all know)

Plenty of people have it, It's a really good place to find out transfer news early.

Since getting twitter a few days ago iv had replies now off Stuart Parnaby and Michael Johnson, former Blues, Notts County and Sheff Wed CB, and Seb Larsson and Lance Armstrong are following me

not too shabby ^^)

Since getting twitter a few days ago iv had replies now off Stuart Parnaby and Michael Johnson, former Blues, Notts County and Sheff Wed CB, and Seb Larsson and Lance Armstrong are following me

not too shabby ^^)

How the **** did u get Seb Larsson and Lance Armstrong to follow u

How the **** did u get Seb Larsson and Lance Armstrong to follow u

if i knew i would tell you believe me, Larsson made a comment about our game last night, i replied in a positive way to him, he didn't reply but followed me.

and lance armstrong is just random! follow him, maybe he follows everyone oO)

if i knew i would tell you believe me, Larsson made a comment about our game last night, i replied in a positive way to him, he didn't reply but followed me.

and lance armstrong is just random! follow him, maybe he follows everyone oO)

i will follow lance armstrong and i'll tell u if he follows me after a while

I've just checked his followers and it's just a page about news for Lance Armstrong - not actually him.

I've just checked his followers and it's just a page about news for Lance Armstrong - not actually him.

that will explain it lol :$

Im pleased enough with Super Seb ^^)

i am new to this ;)

Ive had 2 from Kevin Davies! Mike epps (Hangover, friday after next) has replied :D

I got a reply from no-one :'( Guess no one likes me.

Amir Khan is following me and RIO FERDINAND tweeted my all in 1 day (today) - Best day of this year for a long time.

i just got it but i aint got a clue what to do XD

The most famous tweet was when KP replied to me, good man